Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M3 S54 Cooling System Hi-Temp O-ring Kits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Wolfn8tr, Are the seals for this pipe included in the current and old kits ?

Comment

Originally posted by ac427 View Post
      Hi Wolfn8tr, Are the seals for this pipe included in the current and old kits ?
      They are now included in the new kits. PM me if you need those. 👍
      TTFS Engine/SMG Tune - CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA
      Brembo 996 - ARC-8's - BWS 500S 9k/11k - Valentine 1 - BlueBus - Orion V4's
      Evolve Eventuri
      - VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser/CSL Trunk

Comment

Looks like the eBay link doesn't work anymore. Do you still sell these?
        2003.5 E46 M3 Silver Grey/Cinnamon

MCS - Vorshlag Plates - SSv1- SS Dual 2.5" Sec.2 - SS (Hamann) Street Sec.3 - 3.91 Gears - BBS E88s - 996 Brembo - PSMax - SDW Monoball - VinceBar - DMG - Haimus CSL - Karbonius - HTE Tuning - AEM 50-1200

http://www.instagram.com/sid_e46/
        Journal: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...grey-speed-run

Comment

Originally posted by Sid_E46 View Post
          Looks like the eBay link doesn't work anymore. Do you still sell these?
          Fixed link, thanks for the heads up.
          TTFS Engine/SMG Tune - CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA
          Brembo 996 - ARC-8's - BWS 500S 9k/11k - Valentine 1 - BlueBus - Orion V4's
          Evolve Eventuri
          - VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser/CSL Trunk

Comment

Would you be able to overnight these to me instead of the 3 day priority? Would be willing to pay the additional costs!

Comment

Just ordered via your eBay store. THANKS!
              Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

I think I will get this while in the US. Does anyone knows of a good reference on what should I get to do a mild refresh? My radiator is fine, car is perfect, just looking to do the right PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maupineda View Post
                  I think I will get this while in the US. Does anyone knows of a good reference on what should I get to do a mild refresh? My radiator is fine, car is perfect, just looking to do the right PM.
                  I feel like thats a bit of a hard question, my best advice would be to do as much as your budget can handle. It’s kind of a “well since I’m here…I’ll do this”.

if you’re already taking hoses off to replace the gaskets inside, you’re not too far from removing a few bolts and replacing a water pump and thermostat. Maybe go ahead and replace the hoses all together too? At an absolute minimum, if you take the hoses off, change the thermostat, its easy and only like $70ish

Comment

Just ordered a set, thanks!

Originally posted by maupineda View Post
                    Depends on history of the car too, mine is higher mileage but has had regular coolant flushes for the life of the car and has always been stored indoor. Ever thing looks perfect, but recently found out the thermostat had failed after driving it in cooler weather. The "while I'm in there" and my bare minimum that I just ordered is thermostat, upper and lower coolant hose, temp switch, pump and fan clutch to cover regular wear items so I know I don't have to worry about it for another 100k. I skipped the "Genuine" only reservoir and $70 pipe.

Comment

Shout out to WOLFN8TR - order came in FAST and exactly depicted. Thanks for putting together this kit for the rest of us schleps!

Comment

How do you order?

Comment

Hey WOLFN8TR . I'm going to ask a stooooopid question. Do you use the Super Lube on all the o-rings? Any you would avoid?

Comment

E-bay link doesn't seem to work again?

Regards

Comment

paypal sent
                              Old, not obsolete.

Comment

Still selling these kits? NLA on eBay.

Comment

Working...
                                X