FS: 6 Speed Manual Bellhousing Smg Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 6 Speed Manual Bellhousing Smg Conversion

Hey guys, now that the forum's back my as well copy my listing from e46 fanatics

Servicing the World of SMG for half a decade, yup i said it. Have hit every continent.

Do ship Worldwide via Priority Mail. or local pickup In Portsmouth VA.

Professionally machined bellhousings for converting your 01-06 M3 from SMG transmission. Limited Life time Warranty is included.

-Utilizes factory OEM BMW shift pin bushing inserts which can be serviced and replaced down the road when worn. Except ditching the leaky pain in the ass to service rubber plugs.

-Be weary of name brand shops not using the sleeves and ditching oem for aftermarket softer return springs.

Every bell-housing is 100% tested for smooth clean shifts. Meaning there is virtually no chance of getting a flawed unit.

I always recommend machining your original unit, but a core service is available to have it up front. Plenty of cores in stock.

Base rate is 489 . PM with All questions.

Big thanks to Alhue for using the service and documenting a through write up!

https://youtu.be/b1pnh5PM5A4
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BoomTastic; 09-14-2020, 11:03 AM.

Also available genuine OEM units for those who only want original, as well as a competitor Lang bellhousing taken in on a core trans if that floats your boat.

PM with all questions.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X