Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Looking for clean 2003.5+ E46 M3 Coupe - Delete

Have a deposit down🕺. Please delete.
    Last edited by Singh; 05-18-2021, 09:25 AM.
    -Singh
    2004 e46 ///3 | Laguna Seca Blue | Black Leather | 6MT | Coupe
    BBS RC | Supersprint | Ground Control |
    Besian

Hey - I have a Carbon Black 2004 M3 coupe with a 6MT that may be going up for sale soon. Just got a delivery of an M2comp, and as much as I'd like to, it's is going to be unlikely for me to keep both.

May not be the exact combination of what you're looking for, but I'd be happy to share the information with you to see if you're interested. 33k miles currently, mostly stock (Dinan short shifter kit installed).

Feel free to send me a Private Message, and we can connect.

Comment

Originally posted by Marius1585 View Post
      Hey - I have a Carbon Black 2004 M3 coupe with a 6MT that may be going up for sale soon. Just got a delivery of an M2comp, and as much as I'd like to, it's is going to be unlikely for me to keep both.

May not be the exact combination of what you're looking for, but I'd be happy to share the information with you to see if you're interested. 33k miles currently, mostly stock (Dinan short shifter kit installed).

Feel free to send me a Private Message, and we can connect.
      Thank you, sir, and congrats on your M2Comp. Sounds like a great car but I am not looking for a CB.
      -Singh
      Besian

Comment

Originally posted by Gt4
        I have a 2005 E46 M3 Competition package Interlagos blue on Cinnamon with 63000miles 6mt (SMG swapped to 6mt).

Car was sold new in USA and imported in Canada in 2010.

It has xenon headlights, headlight washer, Harman Kardon, PDC, Navigation.

Subframe reinforcement done with CMP plates and CMP subframe bushings.

Car is located in Montreal, Canada.

Price: $36000 usd

Let me know if interrested
        Wow, that's all I can say and I would suggest putting your car on BAT man. I am simply not at that price point. Thanks for posting.
        -Singh
        Besian

Comment

Subscribed as I’m looking for basically the same thing, Singh just wrote it up better than I could

Comment

Working...
          X