Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
WTB: E46 M3 (well modified, SSV1s, cams, so forth)
Collapse
X
-
Same way I sold my E46 and now everyday I wake up in search of it again. What a life!
-
I’ve got a carbon black LCI manual with a few tasteful mods, subframe, and rod bearings done.
Leave a comment:
-
Bumping -- a couple decent cars on my radar, but conversations waning.
Willing to also consider fairly stock LCI cars in 'cooler' color combos (not TiAG, carbon/jet black, grey interior)...ZCP preferable. Silver Grey preferred!
Still...really hoping to get a car with 288 cams.
See below for an example I'd kill for!
Leave a comment:
-
c'est la vie!Originally posted by M3CSLWannabi View PostI got all those mods, but not in your budget lol
Leave a comment:
-
Have a 2003 alpine white/cinnamon slicktop 6mt. With big 3 all completed within the past 10k miles. If interested. I’m actually looking for an E9X M. Would be down to trade or sell outright. Also located in LA. Lmk.Last edited by sketch; 07-27-2024, 01:34 PM.
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
PM'd you, but can't see if it sent. I have one close to what you're looking for.
Leave a comment:
-
WTB: E46 M3 (well modified, SSV1s, cams, so forth)
Welp. Sold my E46 and kinda regret it.
Want to see what’s out there. ~$35k budget.
Looking for a well sorted LCI car with some great mods. SSV1s, 280 or 288 cams, CSL airbox, 3.91/4.10 diff, upgraded LSD, CF roof, you get the gist. Not expecting all of these items, but one or two…even more would be amazing. Local to SoCal, open to cars anywhere in the US.
Manual is a must. Slicktop preferable.
Anything cool out there? In absolutely no rush. Can potentially trade my 2011 E90 M3, AW/FR. ZCP. Slicktop. 65k miles. JRZ Motorsport suspension, AP 9668s, titanium fwd-x mid pipe, Epic tune, you name it.Last edited by cornerbalanced; 07-17-2024, 09:35 PM.Tags: None
- Likes 1

Leave a comment: