2004 M3 Manual Coupe (NJ) - $18,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: 2004 M3 Manual Coupe (NJ) - $18,000

Selling my 2004 BMW e46 M3 (Carbon Black). The car is in great condition, it’s an OEM 6-speed manual transmission coupe (Not SMG). Clean title in the Seller’s name (my name). This car has a clean Carfax (please ask and I'll send it over) vehicle history report, no accidents or any damage reported. I have a binder including all service records to go along with this car dating back to 2004 with its original owner.

Maintenance includes BMW Inspection I and II services, valve adjustments, driveshaft flex disc (giubo) replacement, replacement of all bushings, subframe reinforcement and more. The car is nearly stock with the exception of Bilstein shocks and a short shifter.

Most recent maintenance includes A/C and Drive Belt replacement, left tie rod assembly replacement, four new tires (Michelin Pilot sports- tons of grip), alignment, new windshield washer pump, cabin/airbox filter replacements and an oil change. An oil analysis from Blackstone Labs is attached from its most recent oil change. Most recent visit(s) to BMW included airbag replacements under recall where the car was inspected under BMW’s multi-point maintenance inspection.

The interior is great shape, the leather (Black Nappa) does not have any rips or tears, and there is no sagging in the headliner. Previous owner swapped out the steering wheel and shift boot with CSL alcantara parts.

Everything is fully functional including the sunroof. It currently sits at just over 130,900 miles which is not increasing as this car is in storage. The car doesn’t skip a beat, most recently completed a 3k mi road trip to Key West FL and back.

The car has stock 18-inch wheels, drilled and slotted rotors with plenty of life left in the pads and rotors. Original options include factory navigation (with added OEM aux), brushed aluminum interior trim, heated seats, aforementioned alcantara steering wheel and shift boot. ZHP shift knob, LED taillights, xenon headlights, Harman Kardon speakers, auto windshield wipers and Bluetooth. No rust, it’s always been a southern car. The paint is in great shape for being nearly 20 years old. The car has always been garaged during its ownership with me.

Pre-purchase inspections are welcome at the buyer’s choice of garage and at the buyer’s expense. Car is located in North NJ. Cash or certified bank check only, no trades, and please no low-ball offers.

I'm looking to sell because I've bought a Topaz Blue M3.

Feel free to reach me any time.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_8241.jpeg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by scubastove; 03-26-2020, 01:09 PM.

Do you live in Hillsdale? If so you'll see me in a topaz blue M3 as well lol ... GLWS!

Comment

Car sold!

Comment

Originally posted by DvSkD4 View Post
        Do you live in Hillsdale? If so you'll see me in a topaz blue M3 as well lol ... GLWS!
        My parents still live in Hillsdale! I moved to Philly. I'm back there every so often, maybe our topaz's will cross paths some day haha

Comment

Working...
        X