Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2003.5 E46 M3, Silbergrau on Black, Coupe, 6spd conversion, Subframe & Rod Bearings

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    For Sale: 2003.5 E46 M3, Silbergrau on Black, Coupe, 6spd conversion, Subframe & Rod Bearings

    Screenshot 2026-10-09 at 9.04.40 PM.png Screenshot 2026-10-09 at 9.04.48 PM.png Screenshot 2026-10-09 at 9.05.06 PM.png Screenshot 2026-10-09 at 9.04.33 PM.png
    Looking to part ways with my third E46 M3. I was planning to officially list it on other sites on November 1st after getting it back from its scheduled rod bearing service on Oct 28th and will be ready to go by the end of October for the listed price(s) with the Rod Bearings, Valve Cover Gasket, and a fresh Oil change service completed; though this can be moved up sooner depending on the buyer and interest. Great, well-sorted car to put guilt-free miles on. I'm in no rush to sell. Listed this on Marketplace too: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...35882738303640

    Located in Los Angeles, CA, I can happily accommodate a PPI at a nearby shop in 91343, schedule an in-person meetup if you're local, or show it over FaceTime.

    I bought the car earlier this year from my friend who had owned it since 2017. It's a 2003.5 (MK60 ABS), Clean title in hand, California car all its life, just hit 150k miles and will go up gradually, Silbergrau (A08 CSL color) on black leather, Sunroof, 6-speed manual conversion with a CAE Ultra Shifter and DSSR just over 10k miles ago, so the clutch is relatively fresh.

    The subframe was reinforced at Lang Racing in 2021 with 90A Polyurethane subframe bushings, fresh fluids ( oil, coolant, differential, transmission, brakes) with a new OEM Starter and new AGM Battery were done last July 2026. Currently sitting on OEM Style 67 wheels in great condition wrapped in Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 tires with over 80% tread left.

    The car comes with $30k in documented service, maintenance, and mods, with all physical receipts referenced on an Excel spreadsheet I created. All photos, videos, documents, and the Carfax are available in this Google Drive folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...usp=drive_link 🙂

    Stock headers, exhaust, and intake. The only modifications are the CAE Ultra Short Shifter with CAE DSSR, Ground Control Coilovers with Race Camber Plates, and an Eonon Head Unit. I still have a few more smaller things to sort out: bulbs, airbag light, and wheel speed sensor, before I hand over the keys to the next owner.

    I also have a few extras I can add to the deal if you're interested (you can view these items as separate listing on my FB Marketplace profile, since I can't add any more pictures here):
    1. Pair of Sparco QRT-Carbon bucket seats (FIA 2025) in great condition with Macht Schnell Clubsport driver-side floor mounts and rails for an extra +$2,500
    2. Set of HRE R43 Fall-Line Motorsports Edition wheels 18x10 +22 in Brushed Clear for +$4,000.

    $28,000 for the car on OEM wheels, OEM seats, Rod Bearings, VCG, and Oil hange service done, or $33,000 with the same services done + the HREs and pair of Sparco QRT-Carbon buckets. Feel free to ask any questions or PM me if interested!​
    Last edited by gatc; Yesterday, 07:34 AM.
Working...
X