SOLD 2004 Silver Grey on Impulse Cloth 141k Miles $13,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD 2004 Silver Grey on Impulse Cloth 141k Miles $13,000

The E92 has been calling my name lately so I am going to list my car for sale.

Major Details:
    2004 Silver Grey
    Manual Impulse Cloth
    SMG
    OEM NAV
    HK
    Sunroof
    OEM ZCP Wheels
    Clean Title
    $13,000
    $12,000 without Intake, spacers, or CF parts.

I am the fourth owner of this car. It's my 3rd M car and my second E46 M3. Rod bearings and Vanos are unknown if they have been replaced or upgraded. Subframe shows no visual cracks. I have not dropped it but it also has not been reinforced with plates from the looks of it. Car was bone stock when I got it. Previous 3 owners put less than 9k/yr on it. It's been a California car in the Sacramento area it's whole life. I purchased it from a dealer there and had it shipped to NC. I have put 5k miles on it with only the sap hose and one coil going out.

No crazy noises from the vanos and engine pulls hard and strong. Since this is my 3rd M car, I know to let it get up to temp before getting into it. I always let it get to at least 170 degrees before going over 4K rpm. SMG shifts smooth, as it can, and I never run it in auto mode. I have never used launch control either.

Maintenance under my ownership:
    Cylinder no. 5 coil
    SAP hose
    Hankook V12 235/265
    Liqui Moly Oil Change.

Modifications under my Ownership:
    Eventuri intake with scoop
    Ar20 in section 1
    Vogtland springs
    1x1 CF front Lip
    1x1 CSL replica diffuser
    Grom BT3
    Color matched bumper reflectors
    Apex wheel spacers 12mm/15mm
    OEM BMW car cover
    OEM BMW M3 floor mats
    Coby Wheel 9002 Alcantara with Tri color stitch(Just ordered this. Will come installed on the car)

Car is in good shape. It has rock chips on the bumper and hood. It has a few small dry spots in clear and a few scratches on the fender and roof. Passenger side wheels need refinish. It is not a garage queen and has not had the big three locked down under my ownership. I feel I have priced it accordingly. I took delivery of this in December of 2019 and it has been a great car. Love that S54 growl through the Eventuri. Like I mentioned, I'd like to give an E92 a shot. I tried to be as transparent as possible with the cosmetic issues with the car. It's obviously 16 years old but it really is in good shape. No accidents. No major issues. A very good example in its price range. With a desirable color combo!

Car is located in Wilmington, NC and can be viewed ASAP if needed. Test drives are obviously only welcome to people with cash in hand. CCU still has the title to the vehicle as I was hoping to have it paid off by this summer.

Email is best: CWM556@AOL.COM
    Can email the VIN to serious buyers. It all checks out and all options are from the factory. Minus the ZCP wheels.

Thanks for looking!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 8 photos.
    Last edited by BigTriece; 12-03-2020, 01:07 PM.

Trunk floor pictures and rear subframe mount pictures. Can't get the front mounts in photos.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 9 photos.
    Last edited by BigTriece; 11-14-2020, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Still for sale. Buyer had to back out for personal reasons unrelated to the car. Price drop as well! Car was just professionally detailed. Will post updated pictures once it stops raining!

Comment

Working...
      X