Delete: BMW M Performance Parking Brake Handle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Delete: BMW M Performance Parking Brake Handle

Both Turner and ECS are back-ordered on the handle so I thought I will ask here if someone has a new/mint condition set available. Please let me know. Cheers!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 11.50.31 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	114.5 KB ID:	106032
    Last edited by Singh; 08-26-2021, 09:04 AM. Reason: brembo, csl, supersprint, euro, interior
    -Singh
    2004 e46 ///3 | Laguna Seca Blue | Black Leather | 6MT | Coupe
    BBS RC | Supersprint | Ground Control |
    Besian

This shift knob is super heavy, as a result shifts are very awkward, at least without an SSK. I had one and ended up going back to ZHP. Good luck.
    Last edited by 02_lsb; 05-19-2021, 03:04 PM.
    Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Originally posted by 02_lsb View Post
      This shift knob is super heavy, as a result shifts are very awkward, at least without an SSK. I had one and ended up going back to ZHP. Good luck.
      Oh ok, thanks for sharing, the car I am procuring already has a ZCP knob and an SSK installed. I was just going for a clean interior to match the Aluminum trim, I guess I will have to see the difference first hand.
      -Singh
      Besian

Comment

I have a shift knob, PM sent
        '00 R11S, '09 HP2S, '12 R12GSA, '00 Gray 332iT (SOLD), '00 Black 323iT, '02 Alpine 325iT (Track Wagon), '02 Japan Rot 325iT
        Instagram @HillPerformanceBimmers
        Email to George@HillPerformance.com

Comment

Originally posted by George Hill View Post
          I have a shift knob, PM sent
          Thank you, sir, Payment sent. Does anyone want to sell the brake handle now ?
          -Singh
          Besian

Comment

I actually picked one up for $60 on ECS a while ago. It's decent but try the E90 one. You could also get one off and F series. Just keep your current frame and move it over to the other one. Don't think it has to be from an E46.
            This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
            https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

Originally posted by Arith2 View Post
              I actually picked one up for $60 on ECS a while ago. It's decent but try the E90 one. You could also get one off and F series. Just keep your current frame and move it over to the other one. Don't think it has to be from an E46.
              Thanks for the pro tip. I went ahead and searched on Ecs, google, eBay etc. and looks like Bmw has replaced aluminum version with carbon fiber one. I can only find the aluminum one listed under e46 and it’s not in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              -Singh
              Besian

Comment

Weekly bump.

-Singh
                Besian

Comment

i have a brand new pedal kit.. tried to install it but too much of a pain for me.. lmk if you want a set, ill sell them cheap.
                  Instagram: @_Frank_Stone_

Comment

Originally posted by Onefastsicilian View Post
                    i have a brand new pedal kit.. tried to install it but too much of a pain for me.. lmk if you want a set, ill sell them cheap.
                    Pm sent 👍🏽

-Singh
                    Besian

Comment

:up: Still looking for the brake handle.
                      -Singh
                      Besian

Comment

Just a heads up but for whatever reason my handle would not cinch into place. No matter how hard I pulled on it it never would "click" or secure itself on the end of the brake lever - it would just spin loosely in place. I ended up having to thicken the end of brake lever with a couple wraps of duck tape. That did the trick. Now 2 years later and the aluminum handle cover has unseated itself from it's assembly and is loose. I'm guess some epoxy would do the trick...

It really is a beautiful piece but thought I would share my misfortunes!

Comment

Originally posted by freshprince2421 View Post
                          Just a heads up but for whatever reason my handle would not cinch into place. No matter how hard I pulled on it it never would "click" or secure itself on the end of the brake lever - it would just spin loosely in place. I ended up having to thicken the end of brake lever with a couple wraps of duck tape. That did the trick. Now 2 years later and the aluminum handle cover has unseated itself from it's assembly and is loose. I'm guess some epoxy would do the trick...

It really is a beautiful piece but thought I would share my misfortunes!
                          Oh man.. lol. I really appreciate you sharing the experiences. Let’s see how it connects once I get it. It’s a beautiful price indeed. I had it on my e90 and it matches beautifully with the aluminum trim and adds a nice touch.

-Singh
                          Besian

Comment

Still looking
                            -Singh
                            Besian

Comment

I have some $30 zhp knock off shift knobs in leather or alcantara available if you’re interested :-)

Click image for larger version

Name:	8E433C3C-9B49-4472-B145-1E15723F04BF.jpeg
Views:	375
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	123005
                              Attached Files
                              2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

Working...
                              X