Last edited by Duck360198; 02-21-2022, 06:17 AM. Reason: No Longer For Sale

Holy shit..

Comment

Originally posted by LSBNick View Post
      Holy shit..
      X2
      >>> MY BUILD <<<

Comment

I updated the original post with some additional info.

Comment

Do all your cars come from EAG with CSL airboxes in the trunk?

What a find! GLWS but you won't need it!
          2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
          2005 BMW ///M3
          Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
          2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
          2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
          2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Duck360198 View Post
            Hey Everyone!

WHAT:
            I am looking to sell my new, never installed OEM BMW Motorsport P54B33 carbon fiber airbox with the Die Wethje carbon fiber unfiltered section. This airbox assembly came from the previous owner of a vehicle I purchased. I was told it was never installed and he was the one who purchased it. Both the airbox and unfiltered section came in separate manufacturer boxes, they will remain in those boxes, and will be shipped in a single box for added protection.

CONDITION:
            Both items are in excellent condition with no visible imperfections that I can tell on the carbon. I noticed that the skinny neoprene gasket strip on the unfiltered section is loose for about 2”. A simple adhesive should keep that secured. I am only including a couple photos but shoot me a message and I can text as many as you like.

PRICING:
            It is my understanding that this box is essentially an OEM CSL Airbox with an oil pick-up. The airbox part number is 11618299520. It appears to be currently available for $3,944.47 at getbmwparts (Tischer…my personal favorite). The Die Wethje part number is 11618299525, but is NLA. The last pricing I see had it at $1,946 through ECS. Not sure how long it’s been NLA for. If I recall, the other difference with this airbox is that the unfiltered section does not allow for the CSL flap actuator to attach. So this would sound like a CSL with the flap open at all times…which is a glorious thing! 😉 If you wanted to go with the unfiltered section that accommodates the flap actuator it is available through ECS for $2,240 (part number 11617833497). I will consider splitting up the airbox and the unfiltered section if there's interest in both. I already have someone who *may* be interested in the unfiltered section. I would obviously price things accordingly.

The total for the airbox and the currently available unfiltered section is $6,185 plus tax. I am looking to net $5,500 OBO. You cover actual shipping costs, PayPal fees, or any other applicable fees. If you see better pricing, by all means, let’s chat. If you want to consider a payment plan I’m up for it (nothing is being shipped until I’m paid in full). I’m open to other methods of payment (no crypto).

I am located in Cincinnati, OH. I will ship worldwide. I would highly suggest insurance but that’s your call. I will also drive a reasonable distance to meet you in a public location. I have a lot of feedback on eBay and on other marketplaces I can share as well.

TRADES:
            I'll consider possible trades. Some things I'm looking for are other OEM CSL parts (primarily OEM CSL brakes, OEM CSL suspension, OEM CSL Wheels, but will entertain all CSL parts) and full M-Texture (preferably manual seats) interior.

Let me know if you have any questions.
            Hey does this have any BMW tags or markings on the airbox indicating that is an actual BMW airbox? I see the tag but I thought usually BMW would be something on the tag showing it’s a part from BMW.
            Last edited by bmw m3 s50; 05-26-2021, 09:45 AM.

Comment

The OG. What a beaut
              '05 M3 Convertible 6MT, CB/Cinnamon, CSL Airbox&Flap, PCSTuning, Beisan, Schrick 288/280, SS V1's & 2.5" System, RE Stg 1&SMF, KW V2, CB PS, Apex EC-7R

Comment

Originally posted by Sharocks View Post
                Do all your cars come from EAG with CSL airboxes in the trunk?

What a find! GLWS but you won't need it!
                Hahah!!! Nope, not this one. In fact believe it or not I've never bought an E46 M3 from EAG. Kind of crazy to think about with as many E46's we've had between me and my father.

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post

Hey does this have any BMW tags or markings on the airbox indicating that is an actual BMW airbox? I see the tag but I thought usually BMW would be something on the tag showing it’s a part from BMW.
                  I was looking all over this box and there are no other etched markings that I can see. I've looked everywhere. What do I have, and take it for what it's worth, is the original box that it came in from BMW (taped up with BMW Motorsport tape) and labels plastered on it showing part number. It's that Die Wethje tag that is embedded in the mold that calls out the part number. The unfiltered section is obvious. The airbox tag is harder to see but you can make out the part number.

Comment

Gorgeous piece. And thank you for writing a proper ad for this, OG M3f members will recall Jared trying to sell an OE box with a 4 word advertisement LOL. GLWS!

Comment

Well then, the F/S area just got a bit more interesting!!!!
                      Instagram: M3Journal

Comment

I live just across the river in northern KY, beautiful pieces. Good luck with the sale

Comment

P series snorkel should also be egg shaped and not round, which for some rocket surgery level reason allowed for a few more HP. A great piece indeed, GLWS

Comment

Damn this is cheap someone jump on it.
                            2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by Str8f4c3 View Post
                              Gorgeous piece. And thank you for writing a proper ad for this, OG M3f members will recall Jared trying to sell an OE box with a 4 word advertisement LOL. GLWS!
                              HA! I do remember that! I just figured with something like this I want to be as transparent as possible for people. I'm sure some will say TLDR, but it's a bit of a special item.

Comment

Working...
                              X