ZHP Yellow Tag Rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: ZHP Yellow Tag Rack

Looking for a clean/mint yellow tag rack preferably with low miles if anyone has one for sale. Rackdoctor seems to be out of stock. Shoot me a PM!

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
    2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Originally posted by BMWahba View Post
    Looking for a clean/mint yellow tag rack preferably with low miles if anyone has one for sale. Rackdoctor seems to be out of stock. Shoot me a PM!
    That's great he's out of stock because he sells garbage racks with play lol. Check ebay
    2003 E46 M3 TiAg/Cinnamon 6MT
    2005 E46 330i ZHP Imola/Sand

| Karbonius | Schrick | Supertech | Volk | Recaro | FCM | SuperSprint | Turner | Hyperco | GC | PFC | VAC | OMP | Radium Engineering | MPRacing |

Instagram:@thegenius46m

NorCal DME Programming and Coding Expert

Comment

Originally posted by thegenius46m View Post

That's great he's out of stock because he sells garbage racks with play lol. Check ebay
      Can’t say I’d recommend Rackdoctor either. They tried to scam me out of my core refund.

Comment

Is this legit info? I am scared now, as I placed an order for a ZCP rack and waiting on it for over a month now 😥
        -Singh
        2004 e46 ///3 | Laguna Seca Blue | Black Leather | 6MT | Coupe
        BBS RC | Supersprint | Ground Control |
        Besian

Comment

Originally posted by Singh View Post

Is this legit info? I am scared now, as I placed an order for a ZCP rack and waiting on it for over a month now 😥
          Yup and a few of my friends have personal experience with rack doctor. He is a genuine scam. I have ZHP racks in both my cars that were purchased off ebay and checked for input shaft play and there is none but I heavily inspected and told the seller what to look for. Rack doctor all his racks have play and he doesnt fix the issue. He just paints them and resells them at a premium and who knows if he even replaces the seals. At that point you might as well get the lowest mileage rack you can find because rack doctor is just selling unknown trash.

| Karbonius | Schrick | Supertech | Volk | Recaro | FCM | SuperSprint | Turner | Hyperco | GC | PFC | VAC | OMP | Radium Engineering | MPRacing |

Comment

I'm sure someone could open the shit up and figure out the proper seals to replace.

If I do a rack I'll bite the bullet and get from dealer.
            2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Saw a guy with 2 in long wood (local to us) on fb marketplace for 275ea

Comment

I have one with 16k miles that I've been saving for my own car. Would sell for the right number - PM me or shoot me a DM on Instagram and we can discuss.
                '06 BMW M3 6MT Coupe - TiAg/Imola
                '99 BMW M3 5MT Coupe - Estoril/Dove
                '00 Honda Civic Si - Electron Blue Pearl/Black
                '11 Toyota Tacoma T/X TRD - Magnetic Grey/Grey

Instagram: @6spd_M3 | @midwesteuroparts

Comment

Originally posted by Titaniu//M View Post
                  I have one with 16k miles that I've been saving for my own car. Would sell for the right number - PM me or shoot me a DM on Instagram and we can discuss.
                  Sent you a PM!

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
                  2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                    I'm sure someone could open the shit up and figure out the proper seals to replace.

If I do a rack I'll bite the bullet and get from dealer.
                    Lol they’ve been NLA since the beginning of time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol they’ve been NLA since the beginning of time

Germany is expecting some to be done manufacturing this week.
                      2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Germany is expecting some to be done manufacturing this week.
                        You sure about that? There's no official known part number to my knowledge. 712 is just the variant. It doesn't exist in realoem and I just dug through the packages and there is no "performance package" rack that is an orderable part.

Comment

You sure about that? There's no official known part number to my knowledge. 712 is just the variant. It doesn't exist in realoem and I just dug through the packages and there is no "performance package" rack that is an orderable part.
                          I was referring to the csl rack in my post, not sure what you're talking about sorry man.

Comment

I was referring to the csl rack in my post, not sure what you're talking about sorry man.
                            A ZHP rack like the OP is looking for? 🤔

Comment

A ZHP rack like the OP is looking for? 🤔

Lol, I said if I do a rack I'll get it from the dealer to which you responded they're nla.

Glad we got that cleared up. OP good luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X