Dixis Spirit Titanium M3 muffler * SOLD*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Dixis Spirit Titanium M3 muffler * SOLD*

Here is the rare Japanese titanium muffler for BMW e46 m3. Definitely one of the best. Pulled from my '04 m3 at ~60k miles when I mounted track exhaust. Full disclosure -- The tips & one section of pipe were damaged in a track incident. Professionally repaired. One section of pipe replaced (see closeup) & original tips saved. Since I'm staying on the track thought I should let someone else enjoy. And I can buy more parts.......Asking $3k. I'm located north of Charlotte NC but open to shipping.
    Last edited by Hollywood; 01-16-2021, 03:51 PM.

Damn that’s beautiful.
    Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Man is this tempting

Comment

If you were in California I'd already be on my way 😂
        Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

I tried 8 exhaust in 2 yrs and finally stopped searching after this one lol Perfect sound for me. GL with the sale
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for all the nice comments! Agree on the sound -- works great for daily & then sings at redline. EthanolTurbo -- you're only a UPS truck away! LSBNick I'm in Road ATL early March. Not to mention Greenville/Spartanburg fairly often. LOL! Again, appreciate all the notes!

Comment

Any sounds clips? Surprised to hear about it being good for daily, most people have told me its one of the loudest sections 3s out there lol. But I like loud, and any exhaust that brings out the S54 top end song.
              2004 CB/Cinnamon 6MT Coupe
              Instagram
              Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by BigRussia View Post
                Any sounds clips? Surprised to hear about it being good for daily, most people have told me its one of the loudest sections 3s out there lol. But I like loud, and any exhaust that brings out the S54 top end song.
                It's not loud. It's a little more tinny than an El Diablo (El Diablos are SS copies of Dixis). But no drone, lightweight and most importantly they fit amazing.

If I wasn't so invested in my own titanium exhaust, I'd have sold off some parts to fund getting this bad larry.
                2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
                2005 BMW ///M3
                Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
                2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
                2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
                2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

I love the idea of a Ti exhaust especially with the tone they can have, but man loudness is so subjective. My car has a catless setup with a Status Gruppe (not SCZA) muffler and it's borderline too loud for me, and I don't daily it at all.
                  '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Don't know why others are so caught up on shipping. I shipped a Diablo exhaust for under $50 and packed it nice and tight. This is probably half that weight so those saying "only if you were in...." is a mute point...

Love my Dixis, someone needs to jump on this. Repairs look great.

Comment

Thanks ra2fanatic! My fab guy is definitely talented. He used to handle custom jobs for a major header company in the area. Glad a friend introduced us.....

My day job is in corrugated packaging. Shipping won’t be an issue. Even if I have to get one of my designers to help!

Comment

Man, tempted.

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
                        2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

ooooof,so much want from this drip.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharocks View Post

It's not loud. It's a little more tinny than an El Diablo (El Diablos are SS copies of Dixis). But no drone, lightweight and most importantly they fit amazing.

If I wasn't so invested in my own titanium exhaust, I'd have sold off some parts to fund getting this bad larry.
                            Woah this is shocking to hear, but makes me want one even more lol. My MXP which is your typical two can loud 'muffler' was crazy loud. Very raspy down low and the 2-3k rpm drone was embarrassingly bad (but screamed up top of course). I'm currently running a SCZA, which while nice and quiet down low still has a ratty note, until you get into the top revs.
                            2004 CB/Cinnamon 6MT Coupe
                            Instagram
                            Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by BigRussia View Post

Woah this is shocking to hear, but makes me want one even more lol. My MXP which is your typical two can loud 'muffler' was crazy loud. Very raspy down low and the 2-3k rpm drone was embarrassingly bad (but screamed up top of course). I'm currently running a SCZA, which while nice and quiet down low still has a ratty note, until you get into the top revs.
                              I have one of the few MXP Mevius Prototype mufflers in Ti. It's extremely loud. But I have no drone lol. The SCZA is the best of both but the Dixis does it all better plus it's lighter.
                              2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
                              2005 BMW ///M3
                              Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
                              2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
                              2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
                              2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                              X