SOLD: SCZA for sale in LA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD: SCZA for sale in LA

My scza is for sale. A little over a year old, 83mm stainless tips. No waiting for SGT, no tax, no shipping! May be willing to meet as far as OC.
    SOLD
    Last edited by Icecream; 04-24-2021, 02:01 PM.

Nice opportunity for someone to get a good muffler without dealing with SG, the ability to change tips on these is also nice.
    I have heard claims that these mufflers get a bit louder after the first 1000 miles so if that were the case you've got one already broken in if that's even a thing.
    My memory is so bad I can't tell you if my SG SCZA was any quieter when purchased 2 years back or not. I didn't know what I was in for when ordering from SG, but believe the hype, their CS is indeed terrible. I really do like the muffler itself when compared to stock, not overwhelmingly loud but more pronounced.
    2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
    Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
    Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
    RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
    Instagram

Comment

Well that didn’t take long

Comment

I love my SCZA exhaust. SG is terrible with wait time and CS, but good product. I did not know about it getting louder after 1k miles though. That’s interesting.

Comment

Working...
        X