Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GB for SLON Workshop CF Rear bulkhead, which can (optionally) be a back seat delete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tnord View Post
    I just found this and am very interested, but I can't justify it until I figure out what to do about my RACP reinforcement. I actually DO carry broomsticks, 14 of them in fact (golf clubs), and have typically folded down the passenger side seat for space. I need to do some finagling to see if I can re-orient the clubs to fit this piece and whatever RACP I choose, but I can't eliminate my ability to carry broomsticks. Traveling around the region with the car and my broomsticks is exactly the purpose I've built the car around.

Yes, I do have an e90 330 sedan that can also serve this purpose, but what fun is that?
    Word! If I can't throw my snowboard/guitar/whatever back there, what's the point ?? Cool mod though especially if it really represents such an improvement in rigidity.

Comment

Originally posted by tnord View Post
      I just found this and am very interested, but I can't justify it until I figure out what to do about my RACP reinforcement. I actually DO carry broomsticks, 14 of them in fact (golf clubs), and have typically folded down the passenger side seat for space. I need to do some finagling to see if I can re-orient the clubs to fit this piece and whatever RACP I choose, but I can't eliminate my ability to carry broomsticks. Traveling around the region with the car and my broomsticks is exactly the purpose I've built the car around.

Yes, I do have an e90 330 sedan that can also serve this purpose, but what fun is that?
      I've never had a problem laying my golf bag sideways back by the taillights. Sometimes need to pull the drivers/woods out but the irons stay in the bag.

Comment

that's how I was thinking it would have to work. not that I can buy this piece before doing reinforcement, but hopefully it's still available and I can pick one up.

Comment

As a heads up, all remaining wall orders should ship out this week!

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post
            As a heads up, all remaining wall orders should ship out this week!
            Were we supposed to receive any sort of shipping confirmation/tracking number? Haven't heard anything from Slon since I sent my payment.
            2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post

Were we supposed to receive any sort of shipping confirmation/tracking number? Haven't heard anything from Slon since I sent my payment.
              The last 1x1 walls are shipping or have shipped. I have requested updated tracking numbers.

Comment

The last 1x1 walls are shipping or have shipped. I have requested updated tracking numbers.
                Great thanks! Ordered 1x1, so that might be why I haven't received any shipping info.
                2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post

Great thanks! Ordered 1x1, so that might be why I haven't received any shipping info.
                  Definitely is why - the 1x1 took much more time as the weave is less malleable - but they found a way to make it work and meet Mikhail's quality.

Comment

All walls have been shipped! If anyone is missing its tracking, hit me up.

Comment

All walls have been shipped! If anyone is missing its tracking, hit me up.
                      How do I see tracking? I went on the site and did t see any info but said it was fulfilled. Thanks!

Comment

Mine was on my PayPal receipt

Comment

Originally posted by Tonggi View Post

How do I see tracking? I went on the site and did t see any info but said it was fulfilled. Thanks!
                          Should be on PayPal

Comment

Should be on PayPal
                            someone could be without tracking numbers, cause paypal had allow us to insert trackings only for some of them

Comment

Should be on PayPal

Just checked, paypal does not have the tracking #. I ordered 1x1 so i assume it will be here anyday now.

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

Working...
                                X