No announcement yet.

GB: Supersprint Exhaust Systems Part 2 by MpowerMotorsports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone on latest batch get their tracking info?
    I haven’t gotten anything yet :-(

I'm sure it’s cause the holiday week for this week but thought they were shipping last week when invoices were paid
    2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

I have yet to receive anything. My invoice was received and paid on 11/14.

Comment

Same here...nothing. I emailed M Power today following up. Would be nice to at least receive some sort of acknowledgement within a few days of paying--after being in $5000.

Comment

I also am waiting for an update on some headers. They told me weeks ago they were shipping them out, twice!

Edit: Supersprint E39 M5 headers showed up in perfect condition.
          Last edited by EthanolTurbo; 11-26-2022, 12:44 PM.
          Topaz Blue E46 M3 6MT
          Sterling Silver E34 M5 3.9L
          Sterling Gray E39 M5
          Sapphire Black Metallic E60 M5 6MT
          Lemans Blue E90 335d
          Orient Blue E39 530i

Comment

I’m waiting on a replacement muffler. Texted him last Sunday, and he said the shipment passed customs inspection and was “still waiting on last mile delivery.”
            Silver Track to Street Car Journal
            Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Originally posted by SQ13 View Post
              I’m waiting on a replacement muffler. Texted him last Sunday, and he said the shipment passed customs inspection and was “still waiting on last mile delivery.”
              This is the current status.

Shipment has cleared brokerage. Majdi is awaiting the last mile delivery company to deliver to their warehouse. They were to show up Thursday before this weekend's Holidays. That didn't happen.
              I try to make BMW M owners' life easier at EuroConnex
              @m3_epoustouflant

E46 M3 '03 PY / M-Tex / 6spd
              E92 M3 '12 FO / Speed Cloth / DCT
              E60 M5 '06 SPG / SMG

Comment

I'm still waiting on an invoice.... Epoustouflant if we're receiving replacement orders, sounds like I should have received a 2nd invoice request and I've done a junk box search, no dice
                Last edited by fattycharged; 11-30-2022, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Has anyone gotten any tracking numbers???

edit: I got an email now Thursday night.
                  Last edited by Under_Pressure; 12-09-2022, 03:39 AM.

Comment

None here
                    2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

Originally posted by Under_Pressure View Post
                      Has anyone gotten any tracking numbers???

edit: I got an email now Thursday night.
                      Got mine last night as well

Comment

I've got tracking on my muffler, I picked the rest of my order up in person. I don't want to advocate or speak for anyone, but I've seen the inventory--they have the stuff. So far, great experience with my order and MPower.

Comment

I've got tracking for my order as well.

The process hasn't been rough or complex but it's become the 2nd longest relationship I've had in my life........ And I'm on my 2nd marriage lol

Comment

Looks like all they did is create a label… UPS hasn’t received the item yet. From July delivery to it’s about to be Christmas is a big disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by Under_Pressure View Post
                              Looks like all they did is create a label… UPS hasn’t received the item yet. From July delivery to it’s about to be Christmas is a big disappointment.
                              Second batch was not July delivery, think it was end of September/end of October. You could’ve cancelled, received a refund, and paid more somewhere else at any point, that was made very clear.

Comment

Originally posted by JaredU View Post

Second batch was not July delivery, think it was end of September/end of October. You could’ve cancelled, received a refund, and paid more somewhere else at any point, that was made very clear.

There was never supposed to be a second batch to begin with. When the group buy came out the website stated June-July as estimated delivery. Then the Italian holiday thing happened then the delay in shipping then the delay in the last mile now the delay in Mpower shipping out the orders. This group buy has not been a great experience. One can voice their displeasure with it and not be told go buy it somewhere else. The money was giving in April and then you think it’s okay that you just get your money back months later when you’re told it’s going to take longer than expected for them to fulfill your order? You obviously have low standards of service and only care for the cost of things.

Last edited by Under_Pressure; 12-11-2022, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X