Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GB for SLON Workshop CF Rear bulkhead, which can (optionally) be a back seat delete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Obioban View Post
    Mine is also stuck in customs... and I no longer live at (or have access to) the address where it's being shipped to.

Not feeling confident.
    Mine's sitting in my parent's garage. I probably will not be installing this any time soon, if at all. Maybe we can work something out?

Comment

Originally posted by terra View Post

Mine's sitting in my parent's garage. I probably will not be installing this any time soon, if at all. Maybe we can work something out?
      If Ian isn’t interested, I may be interested!

Comment

I don't think I want to buy a second one when my first may still arrive...

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
        2012 LMB/Black 128i
        2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by Obioban View Post
          Mine is also stuck in customs... and I no longer live at (or have access to) the address where it's being shipped to.

Not feeling confident.
          USPS tried delivering mine today when I wasn't home. Requires a signature, so they didn't leave it. The notice says that if the item remains unclaimed by Jul 17 (so just 5 days), it'll be returned to sender.

You should probably call USPS and chage your delivery address if you don't want it to go back to Russia
          2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

I can’t change the address on the package, but I have set up forwarding for all mail from my old address.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
            2012 LMB/Black 128i
            2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Maybe you can ask them to hold it at a post office instead of trying to deliver it
              2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post

USPS tried delivering mine today when I wasn't home. Requires a signature, so they didn't leave it. The notice says that if the item remains unclaimed by Jul 17 (so just 5 days), it'll be returned to sender.

You should probably call USPS and chage your delivery address if you don't want it to go back to Russia
                Your notice doesn't say they will re-attempt delivery tomorrow?
                2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post

Your notice doesn't say they will re-attempt delivery tomorrow?
                  Nope. I had to go online and set up the redelivery

Comment

Odd, here they will attempt a total of 3x and then give you a time frame for pickup before parcel gets sent back.
                    2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Yeah I thought it was weird too. They usually do something similar here too, but maybe this was different because it came from overseas?

Comment

That's what I was thinking, but doesn't make sense how they'd be so quick to ship back an international package and not a domestic one.

Comment

What shipping company is being used, before it gets to the US? I'm surprised it's taking that long for some people

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Comment

"Russian post" is what the tracking number brings up when put into one of those "all-in-one tracking service" websites (the USPS website doesn't give many details about the journey of the package before it was in the US).

Comment

Sorry i forgot to provide an update. I received my package last week Friday or Thurday. Its very nicely packaged. Please see photos. Funny part is some random dude I've NEVER seen before deliver it in plain clothes. Not even the post man.

Attached Files

Comment

I am pretty sure last mile delivery for mine was via DHL.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X