This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hallerhan View Post

that’s a great price! Is the $400-500 labor the quote the Montreal guy is giving you?

The unfortunate limiting factor is finding a shop willing to do this swap, with the prices I’ve been getting quoted it makes more sense for me to just buy the diff from diffsonline
    Yes, that's very true. Finding a good shop to do this is tricky. The Montreal guy was quoting more, but he does entire rebuilds - not just gear swaps.

Sorry for not launching this yet guys, our API was down this year.

Comment

Any update when will this be delisted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DESMDR3 View Post
        Any update when will this be delisted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Today! It's on the site right now - just hidden. About 12x new group buys and pre-orders set to launch across different M chassis.

Comment

Nice, definitely interested in 3.91 ratio!

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

Yes, that's very true. Finding a good shop to do this is tricky. The Montreal guy was quoting more, but he does entire rebuilds - not just gear swaps.

Sorry for not launching this yet guys, our API was down this year.
            Thanks for your continuous work on this particular group buy. I’m excited to finally see this happen!
            ‘02 LSB M3 (11k original miles)
            ’03 Oxford Green M3 (Turbo’d)

Comment

I just signed up for a 3.91. You made me realize that the full spectrum of knowledge is not confined to one business or person.
              '05 M3 Convertible 6MT, CB/Cinnamon, CSL Airbox&Flap, PCSTuning, Beisan, Schrick 288/280, SS V1's & 2.5" System, RE Stg 1&SMF, KW V2, CB PS, Apex EC-7R

Comment

Awesome! I'm also working to source the necessary hardware to fit this, so you can take it to your local diff shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post
                  Awesome! I'm also working to source the necessary hardware to fit this, so you can take it to your local diff shop.
                  one year later, this is pretty much dead right?
                  ‘02 LSB M3 (11k original miles)
                  ’03 Oxford Green M3 (Turbo’d)

Comment

Originally posted by Hallerhan View Post

one year later, this is pretty much dead right?
                    100% absolutely assassinated! As a PSA, I would suggest everyone avoids MFactory products.

Comment

Working...
                    X