Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bay area, CA: smg to manual conversions, vanos units, rod bearings and more...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bay area, CA: smg to manual conversions, vanos units, rod bearings and more...

I have been performing smg to manual conversions for several years locally, I am a BMW master technician of nearly 20 years and wanted to re-introduce myself to this forum...I was active on the previous m3 specific forum before it went down....all of my conversions are done with brand new oem/BMW parts, and I perform a complimentary vehicle inspection while your car is with me. I am happy to also offer rod bearing replacement, beisan vanos rebuilds/upgrades, installation of your mods and several other services…just let me know what you need.

If you want to tackle to conversion yourself, I am happy to offer bellhousing Machine/Prep Service for SMG to Manual Conversions. Just send/drop off your complete bellhousing, and I will swap it on the spot so you are ready to install into your conversion.
    Feel free to contact me for pricing. references and any other questions you might have.
    Thanks,

ATS///Antone

Are you doing conversions

Comment

Yes - fastest way to reach me is smgtomanual@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by ATS///Antone View Post
        Yes - fastest way to reach me is smgtomanual@gmail.com
        Antone, I've been trying to book your earliest available slot (maybe your email is toast)... Just in case - let me know... Thanks ! Greg.

Comment

Originally posted by deschodt View Post

Antone, I've been trying to book your earliest available slot (maybe your email is toast)... Just in case - let me know... Thanks ! Greg.
          Greg,
          Thanks for reaching out - I have responded back via email also.
          Antone

Comment

Emailed you Antone

Comment

Working...
            X