Found - 2006 M3 ZCP SMG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found - 2006 M3 ZCP SMG

Looks like it was traded in at a Ford dealer, doubt they know it’s a competition package. Just needs a manual swap.

Not bad at all!
    Instagram: M3Journal

Comment

I was all set to buy this and called to put down a deposit. It has oil leak from head gasket apparently. If interested call them, they are very open and honest about the work the car needs. If you can work on it yourself, its a good deal.
      2004 Silver Grey - Manual - Slick top - Manual Cloth Seats

Comment

Originally posted by sleeks View Post
        I was all set to buy this and called to put down a deposit. It has oil leak from head gasket apparently. If interested call them, they are very open and honest about the work the car needs. If you can work on it yourself, its a good deal.
        I’d bet that $20k its not a headgasket leak and just a valve cover weeping, you should go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by fattycharged View Post

I’d bet that $20k its not a headgasket leak and just a valve cover weeping, you should go for it.
          I thought the same...after previously owning three E46 M3's, I know that they are prone to all kinds of oil leaks. However, it seems they have a mechanic on site that knows these cars and they received a repair quote from BMW to fix it that is up over $6K. There are plenty of M3s out there where I wouldn't need to risk having to pull the head off the car on Day 1.

Comment

And they have no maint. records, so more than likely big 3 are not done.

Comment

I thought the same...after previously owning three E46 M3's, I know that they are prone to all kinds of oil leaks. However, it seems they have a mechanic on site that knows these cars and they received a repair quote from BMW to fix it that is up over $6K. There are plenty of M3s out there where I wouldn't need to risk having to pull the head off the car on Day 1.
              This! I’m dealing with having to remove head thinking it was just a valve clearance issue…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I never was a great gambler

Comment

Looks like someone bought it.
                  Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

05 and 06 ZCP are hard to come by.

Comment

I was talking to the dealership about this. It was a train wreck of a car. Not worth taking the chance on

Comment

Working...
                      X