VIN: WBSBL93432JR17863

Located in Queens, NYC.

Clean Virginia title in hand
    Titanium Silver on Black leather interior
    132,000 miles
    Six speed manual transmission
    Harmon Kardon sound system
    Cold Weather Package

Purchased this car from a M3Forum member in September of 2018 at ~91,500 miles.

Majority of maintenance/service done at BMW dealerships in Virginia Beach, VA and Midlothian, VA (with most service records and receipts in hand):
    • Rod bearings done under warranty,
    • VANOS overhaul, new alternator and cooling system refresh (radiator, upper/lower radiator hoses, water pump, thermostat, fan clutch assembly, all related o-rings/gaskets) done April 2019 (~100k miles,)
    • SynchroDesignWorks RTABs installed and OEM Rear Upper/Lower Control Arms refreshed September 2020 (~127k miles).
    • Rear subframe reinforcement with Redish Motorsport plates done April 2021 (131,5xx miles) by Taso at TKX Performance in Long Island, NY. Other work done during the visit includes new OEM differential bushings, diff pinion seal, guibo.
    Modifications (majority done by previous owner)
    • Ceramic brake pads
    • Cross drilled rotors
    • ZCP wheels (authentic BBS)
    • Ground Control Coilover Sleeves
    • Koni Yellow shocks with adjustable dampening
    • TMS front/rear swaybars
    The bad:
    • Sagging A/B/C pillars
    • Small dent on front driver-side fender
    • Small dent on rear passenger-side side panel
    • Chipped paint on bottom of front bumper
    • Suspension can be a little squeaky on bumpy roads (i.e. poorly paved city streets)

This car was my daily driver for the past two and a half years. Mechanically sound as I've pretty much only spent money on maintenance and repairs during my ownership The reason for my selling is that I recently separated from active duty military service and relocated back to NYC, and don’t nearly drive the car as much as I used to. After coming back to NYC in January of this year, this car has been a weekend car at best. I’d like to sell to get some more money to use towards tuition.

Asking price is $18,000 OBO. Please PM me for contact information if interested in buying.

Pictures can be found at: http://imgur.com/a/kuegl5v

Pmd

Comment

Working...
    X