Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2002 Titan Silver On Black 6Spd Manual Coupe

I have owned my 2002 M3 for a little over a year
    and a half. I have put a bunch of work into the car, SMG to Manual swap with all BMW parts, so it shifts like
    a BMW. It is not perfect, but it has been well maintained and would be a great car for someone to drive and enjoy. I believe my price is very fair based on what has been done to the car and what the car still needs. I have a carfax which shows a lot of service history and one minor accident 6 years ago. I am asking $16,500 for the car if interested please PM me with a phone number. Located in Franklin, TN

Pros:
    Clean TN Title
    Rod bearings done at 50k
    Rear subframe reinforcement when swap was done ( no issues with subframe prior to reinforcement.
    New tires and Wheels
    New Clutch and Flywheel
    Eonon touchscreen with Bluetooth and backup camera ( have stock business deck too)
    Rewrapped a/b/c pillars
    Rewrapped Manual Steering Wheel
    LED tails ( have stocks)
    New wheels and tires
    New rear wheel bearings
    New rear brake discs and pads
    New Poly diff bushings
    New Driveshaft (previous owner)
    New Racing Dynamics front strut bar
    Trans and Diff fluid replaced with swap
    Fresh oil change

cons:
    No records of Vanos service (No issues with Vanos currently either)
    Small ding in driver front fender and dent in pass rear quarter
    paint fading on roof rails
    Tint is failing but may have this removed next week.

thumbnail_image3.jpg
    thumbnail_image2.jpg
    thumbnail_image4.jpg
    thumbnail_image5.jpg
    thumbnail_image7.jpg
    thumbnail_image6.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rcarson25; 09-04-2021, 08:06 AM.

Good evening. A few questions.
    1. Do you have the factory wheels available?
    2. Is the clutch in good working order?
    3. What work is still needed
    4. Why are you selling
    5. Do you have records of the parts used for the swap and did you do the work yourself? If so I assume your background or experience warranted it.
    6. I would like to have a PPI done before purchase. Is that possible to be arranged.
    7. I am interested. Perhaps we can schedule a call to discuss further. Please let me know how we can arrange a call.

Comment

1.) No I do not have stock wheels anymore
      2.)clutch is new and in good working order, changed with swap.
      3.) only things “needed” is a few things cosmetically as noted above and if a new owner wants to complete the big 3 VANOS at some point but it is not an issue right now.
      4.) I have too many cars at the moment and do not get the time to enjoy this car much. I could use the extra space and have 2 projects currently going that are getting more attention.
      5.)Yes, I have records of most of the parts used for the swap. I have been working on BMWs for 15 years, I have accumulated many parts and some parts I had. I have owned and worked on dozens of BMWs, built Spec E30 race cars, have done auto to manual conversions in e30 and e36 cars so this project was not a stretch for me.
      6.)A PPI can be arranged, my work and family life is busy so this may be a bit of a challenge. PPI would need to be arranged and paid for by buyer.
      7.) PMed you with my number

Comment

Deposit has been taken. Vehicle should be sold

Comment

Working...
        X