2003 E46 M3 Coupe Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: 2003 E46 M3 Coupe Manual

Parting ways with my M3. Moving out to the moutains and really need a truck and don't want to drive this thing in snow half the year. Car is in excellent shape mechanically and pretty good cosmetically. Car has been garaged for its entire life. I'm the second owner, purchased from a doctor that kept every document with the car. Everything from maintence records to the window sticker. Has 178,000 Miles, most from the first owner as he dailyed it for years. Since I purchased the car it's had the the Vanos rebuilt. Hub was replaced as one tab was broken. High pressure vanos line has been upgraded. The Rodbearings were changed. WPC coated bearings installed. The subframe has been reinforced. No cracks were found when the subframe was dropped. Upgraded radiator to a Koyorad with slightly larger capacity. Crusie control, AC, heated seats all work. Car has been very reliable and a pleasure to drive.

Purchased the car to mostly drive on weekends and for track days. It's seen two track days and performed great at both. The sunroof delete was done to provide more headroom for when I was wearing a helmet. It's a painted fiberglass insert. I still have the factory sunroof that works if you want that. Car currently does not have a headliner. Tried to order one but was backordered by ECS so got tired of waiting. The automatic windshield wipers do not work. High speed still works but the intermittent speed does not. Probably a bad sensor. Car does have catless headers and an intake installed. An extra resonator was also welded in the stock mid pipe. Has a buildjournal tune as well. No check engine lights. Car was also bought with a small dent in the drivers side fender. I bought a used fender to replace it and still have the original fender that could be PDR'd if you wanted. The replacement fender isn't a perfect paint match but its pretty close. I'm sure there's more i'm not thinking of but happy to answer any quesitons

Asking $16,000
    Located in Spartanburg area SC 29365
    Would consider trades for a truck, could include M3 plus cash.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 6 photos.

Still available?

Comment

Working...
    X