2006 BMW E46 M3 Estoril Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gt4 View Post

It wasn’t the same car. I bought mine from someone I know and the car never been listed for sale. Pretty sure you were trying to buy this one :

https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1252711
    I almost bought this car, too. I was also working on an Aventador from Toronto (much harder to import). I was looking at Canada because the rate was very favorable at the time. I actually figured out the Aventador before this M3. We were at $36,000 CDN. He eventually sold it to a wholesaler.

Comment

Man I really want this one. OP, any chance you are willing to sell without recaros, wheels, bbk?

Comment

Originally posted by simon_c View Post
        Man I really want this one. OP, any chance you are willing to sell without recaros, wheels, bbk?
        Car is almost sold. I will let you know if it doesn’t work. There is also another guy on this forum interested before you.
        2001 BMW E46 M3 Laguna Seca / M-Texture 6mt
        2006 BMW E46 M3 Individual Estoril blue/Black 6mt
        2019 BMW X3 M40i Phytonic blue/Tartufo Individual

Comment

One day I'll add a clean estoril E46 m3 to my garage.

Comment

Originally posted by Gt4 View Post

It has the rare gloss Shadowline exterior trims and also has an engine bay and under the hood clear coat color match paint. Only few Individual package’s car has this feature.
            My Estoril m3 has the same clear coat color matched engine bay, very very rare. I've only seen this on one other car in the wild with it, an Individual Phoenix Yellow m3.

Beautiful car my Estoril brother, GLWS. You'll miss this one!
            2005 - BMW M3 - Individual Estoril Blue
            2017 - BMW M3 Competition - Sapphire Black
            2023 - Tesla Model Y Long Range - Midnight Silver

Comment

Working...
            X