E46 M3 Drivers car ($35-50k+) Modifications Desired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: E46 M3 Drivers car ($35-50k+) Modifications Desired

I'm looking for a well-loved driver's car that has been enhanced by a savvy e46 owner.

My budget is $35-50k+ depending on the condition and particulars, but in general, I'm wanting it to be completely sorted with preventative maintenance/bulletproofing/refreshing completed for all the major systems.

I am open to and desirous of a modified car. I'm not looking for a collector car - I'm looking for something that is exciting to drive, makes great noises, and still smells good on the inside.

I like the look of CSL cars but am not (necessarily) looking for a complete replica.

Some major positives (non-exhaustive) would include:
    - CSL front bumper and trunklid (not necessarily OEM)
    - CSL intake (not necessarily OEM only; turner, bimmerworld, karbonius, etc)
    - revised aftermarket suspension with adjustability
    - high performance brakes from brembo, stoptech, wildwood, etc
    - high performance exhaust from headers on back with high flow cats somewhere
    - accompanying tune from a respected tuner
    - 3.91 differential preferred
    - lots of other things could be listed here but the above are the major things

Colors I'd consider are:
    - silver grey metallic
    - alpine white
    - any of the blues
    - steel grey metallic
    - titanium silver metallic

Interiors:
    - cinnamon
    - black
    - white (lotus)

I'm only interested in a naturally aspirated 6MT Coupe that I can drive on the street. I'm not interested in a track car, forced induction, SMG, etc.

If you're still reading this, I can only assume that you've built a really interesting car that you'd dread trying to sell...because you've done a lot of work and spent a lot of money that many buyers would not appreciate or value. I might be the exception and good buyer for you. I would also be willing to give you a contractual right of first refusal on buying it back if I were ever to sell it...even though my intent would be to keep it forever.

Please send me a PM if we should talk.

you pretty much described user : Arehman’s 04 Alpine on Imola car for sale

Comment

check pm

Comment

Just sent you a PM.

Comment

I'm contemplating a sale to move into a different E$6 M3. I'll reach out if I make a decision. Also - where are you located?

Comment

Working...
          X