WTB Laguna Seca Blue E46 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Laguna Seca Blue E46 M3

Will consider all conditions from mint to driver, and will pay accordingly. SoCal strongly preferred, but open to other locations if it’s worthwhile. Don’t care about the transmission. No accidents please. Thanks!

How exciting. Good luck!

Comment

I’ll probably need some luck. But I’m a cash buyer so may as well start the slow-burn search now!

Comment

A buddy of mine is selling his 1-owner, 2004 (LCI), black interior LSB in SoCal. Higher miles. SMG. Well maintained. No accidents. Won't be super cheap.

Comment

PMed ya

Comment

I have my 2001 with 156k miles in good condition. VANOS, Subframe re inforcement, Rod bearings, and belts just changed within the last year. Shoot me a PM for a ball park figure, for the right price i would consider.

Comment

bump

Comment

Here is my post, open to offers

Hey All, I have been thinking of listing my 2001 e46 m3 as of late and figured I would post it here. I’m not in a position where I actually need to sell the car, but with my 1 year old here making our family bigger, I have been thinking hard about picking up an f80 M3. This car has been great to me, despite the “higher” mileage

Comment

Working...
                X