• Show
Clear All

FS: 2003 E46 M3 53k Miles TiAg

Early 2003 E46 M3
    Titanium Silver, Grey Interior
    Six Speed Manual
    99% original/oem
    Located near 01201

Going to be selling this car soon. Acquired last year, flew down to Virginia and drove it back to Massachusetts.

Fell in love with this generation M3 about six years ago when we bought one with ~80k miles as a track car. I stripped it and slowly added performance parts and aero. Now it has over 90k miles all on the track and hasn't missed a beat.

I desperately wanted to experience one in original condition and just enjoy it on the street. Found a low mileage car in Virginia, dug up as much history on it as I could, flew down and drove it back.

Got it in my garage and went through it:
    - all fluids & filters
    - pads & rotors
    - 6 speed manual conversion, machined bellhousing, auto solutions shifter, illuminated shifter, working cruise control, etc.
    - bullet proofed vanos, tabs were fine
    - carbon fiber interior trim, still have stock
    - RACP reinforcement plates, bimmerworld
    - conti extreme contact tires on 18x9.5 et35 arc8 come with car
    - have two sets of oem style 67 for buyer to pick from and come with the car
    - pretty sure rest of car is 100% oem and stock
    - garaged all winter
    - being a Virginia car it came with side window tints, I'm not a tint person, but have gotten a lot of comments that it was done really well...?
    (it was like 95 degrees when I picked it up and I was thankful for them...a/c worked well too!)

Interior is in very good condition. High wear areas still look good. Stitching on the steering wheel for example is like brand new, it's so good.
    Paint is in very good condition, a few minor imperfections but no swirls or major issues.
    It is not a collector/show car but is in extremely good condition, with zero issues, and low mileage.

I'll take more photos in a few days and as requested.

Reasons for selling: first child incoming, if I can find time to work on my cars its spent on the track car, I experienced it for a summer and a half and now will pass it along for some one else to enjoy.

Listing at $40k as to not undersell myself. I am open to offers.
    Clean MA title in hand.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

Working...
      X