Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 E90 M3 w/ Slicktop - DCT (1 of 188)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 E90 M3 w/ Slicktop - DCT (1 of 188)

SOLD

Hey M3F,

Putting out a feeler-ish ad for the above mentioned:

-2011 E90 M3 w/ Slicktop
    -DCT, 110k miles
    -Black on black
    -Competition package
    -Convenience package
    -Premium package II
    -Premium sound package
    -Manual side shades, power rear shade

From what I was able to dig up, this is a 1/188 spec in the North American market (US/Canada). Not a showroom example but I figure there's someone out there who would appreciate a nicely spec'd final-year E90 M3. Sadly I do not have much in terms of maintenance history, but will do some digging this week to see if I can find out if bearings or actuators were addressed at some point. I picked this car up on impulse to daily drive, but have 3 other needy German sports cars in the stable and at this time would rather put my time and money towards the S54 turbo build instead. Recent maintenance includes tires, oil change, oil filter, air filter, and hood struts. Paint is clean overall but could use an exterior detail to get it perfect.

Known flaws:

-Slight idle fluctuation every once in a while (no lights on the dash, no stored codes). I suspect the idle control valve is starting to show its age
    -Front bumper has paint damage in the front-middle, right where a license plate bracket would go. You can repaint the bumper or install that bracket to hide it
    -Small ding on driver door and left quarter by the taillight. I think you can PDR both of these
    -Rear bumper scratches & some wheel curbing

Clean California title w/ no liens. Carfax shows minor damage to the front in 2016.

Original MSRP of $73,750. I'm attaching a window sticker and stock photo; will send detailed pictures to prospective buyers.

Throwing out a number of $32,000. I can be flexible and would love for this car to find the right home so please don't hesitate to reach out or make an offer. PM here or call/text 8I8-245-O434
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Boost; 07-23-2022, 03:05 PM.
    E46 M3 | C7 RS7

any pictures you can share?
    Instagram: @_Frank_Stone_

Comment

Pics?

Comment

Working...
      X