Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 2004 E46 M3 Coupe Project | 6MT | 186k Miles | OH | $12,500

Hi all,

Putting my second E46 M3 up for sale. I purchased this past spring thinking it'd be a fun project to revive with a buddy, but it has clearly become more of a project than we can fit into our busy schedules. Car has bad compression on cylinder #1. Car previously threw misfire codes on cylinder 1, and a compression test revealed 60 psi of compression on cylinder 1, compared to 160 psi on a healthy cylinder. No further diagnostic has been done yet, but car most likely has a bad head gasket or other internal engine problem.

Car is Silver Grey on Speed Cloth. Factory 6-speed. VIN is WBSBL93444PN57406. Currently shows just over 186k actual miles. Clean Ohio title in my name in hand.

Highlights include a folder full of service records. Enthusiast Auto Group in Cincinnati rebuilt the VANOS and replaced one of the VANOS hubs at a cost of $4148.05 in 2019, when the car had 147k miles. Tires are matching newer Cooper CS5 ultra touring tires with good tread. Car has an Eisenmann section 3. Only other modifications besides the exhaust are an angel eye kit, short shift kit, and an aftermarket double din head unit.

The exterior is in average condition for the age and miles. Car has had body work done in the past in various spots. Front end was repaired when the owner previous to me hit a deer. There is evidence of paint work around the rear as well - some overspray is visible in the trunk jambs. Rear passenger quarter has a dent in it. Some small rust bubbles are becoming visible around the rear tail panel and around the rear passenger quarter trim.

Interior is also in average shape for miles - seats show some cracking and wear but there are no tears. Trim pieces show some wear like most of these cars do. Aftermarket head unit works intermittently. A/C and heat both work.

Asking $12,500 picked up in Columbus, OH. Due to the motor problems car will need to be towed or trailered away.

I live in Cincinnati but the car is currently sitting at my friend's shop in Columbus. Detailed pictures will be added this week when I find the time to go up to Columbus and take them.

Interested buyers are encouraged to make an appointment to come see the car in person during normal business hours (8-5, Mon-Fri).

52463487916_6c541c4408_z.jpg
    52464029653_6be13911b9_z.jpg
    Last edited by Titaniu//M; 10-29-2022, 04:48 PM.
    '06 BMW M3 6MT Coupe - TiAg/Imola
    '99 BMW M3 5MT Coupe - Estoril/Dove
    '00 Honda Civic Si - Electron Blue Pearl/Black
    '11 Toyota Tacoma T/X TRD - Magnetic Grey/Grey

Instagram: @6spd_M3 | @midwesteuroparts

Working...
X