55k Mile 2004 Alpine White M3 - 6 Speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

55k Mile 2004 Alpine White M3 - 6 Speed

Purchased the car from the original owner in November of 2017. I've taken exceptional care of this car and same goes for the first owner. Always been a California car, always garaged by me and previous owner. Clean title in hand.

Exterior Mods: The car came with the AC Scnitzer rear roof lip and rear diffuser. Rear windows have ceramic tint.

Wheels: Currently has OE competition package wheels with michelin PS4S tires

Subframe: Reinforced with VAC plates welded in, new OE subframe bushings, diff bushings, seals, bolts and diff fluid.

Rod Bearings: Replaced with ACL rod bearings, new OE engine mounts, rod bolts, oil pan gasket, dipstick o-ring, oil strainer gasket, power steering fluid, idler and tensioner pulley. CPV O-ring was also replaced.

VANOS: Has not been touched, no issues. A very quiet S54.

Suspension: KW V2 coilovers with Ground Control camber plates. New OE RTABs with limiters.

Engine/Exhaust: Bone stock

Audio: The car came with a Pioneer head unit, has Bluetooth and a mic setup. I also replaced the speakers with Hertz paired with an Alpine amp.

Dealer Maintenance: Inspection 1 and 2 done. Inspection 2 was done at 40k miles with the optional valve adjustment. I did my best to try to get the records for the inspection 2 but the dealer will not provide it due to the previous owners privacy, and I can't get a hold of him. Although he did show me the records when I purchased the car.

Carfax: The previous owner was backed into in a parking lot, he repainted the trunk and rear bumper due to scratches, panels are still original.

I have this car listed for $49,000 on other sites
    because of lowballers. I am willing to negotiate and agree on a fair price for both parties. Send me your offers!

A low mileage E46 in alpine white is very hard to come by nowadays. I wrote a very detailed ad so please read fully before contacting. If the ad is up the car is still available. My number is 818-922-5850. I can send more pictures through text.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Gooz; 01-02-2023, 10:09 PM.

Beautiful car. What's the reason for selling?

Comment

Gl bro
      DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
      /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
      More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by LemansM View Post
        Beautiful car. What's the reason for selling?
        thank you. will be temporarily moving and won't have the space to keep the car. also i don't drive it much and thought it's a good idea to sell and have someone enjoy it.

Comment

Gorgeous M3. GLWS.

Comment

sold 45k

Comment

Working...
            X