2003 M3 Coupe 6 Speed Dinan S-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2003 M3 Coupe 6 Speed Dinan S-2

I am selling my 2003 M3 Coupe Dinan S-2. I've had the car since 2018 and just don't have room for it anymore. The car has some rare parts and is a good street/great track car. It's fun, raw, and balanced. The car passes smog. $25,000 OBO. Not in a huge rush to sell. Mileage is about 158k and located in the SF Bay Area.

I've also had the SMG to manual swap done, replaced the rod bearings, re-serviced the VANOS, and reinforced the sub-frame. If you know about E46 M3s, you know that these are the big ticket maintenance things for this car. All this work was done by extremely reputable shops (Performance Technic and TrackSpec) and I have the receipts for everything since I've owned it.

Here's the mods:
    Dinan Intake
    Dinan Axleback Exhaust (not too loud, fine at Laguna Seca)
    Dinan Throttle Bodies (rare)
    Dinan Tune
    Dinan front and rear strut bars
    4.10 Final Drive
    Electric Fan conversion
    TCKline SA Coilovers and camber plates
    Wavetrac LSD
    Recaro Front seats with m-rain insert
    Rear seats with matching m-rain insert
    Alcantara wrapped steering wheel
    BMW F10 illuminated shift knob
    Bluetooth headunit
    Euro Alcantara arm rests
    Euro center console
    Ceramic tint

Note that the car has a salvage title but I have confirmed with the previous insurers that this was due to some of the Dinan parts being stolen from the car. I have replaced those parts with the same dinan ones. The salvage title is not due to a collision.​
    Attached Files
    Last edited by spnsprt; 03-25-2023, 06:31 PM.
    01 M5 Dinan S-2 ish
    03 M3 Dinan S-2 ish

Nice, mileage?
    3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

About 158k
      01 M5 Dinan S-2 ish
      03 M3 Dinan S-2 ish

Comment

I’d do horrible things for that diff! Best of luck with sale. Looks like a great car.

Comment

Originally posted by cornerbalanced View Post
          I’d do horrible things for that diff! Best of luck with sale. Looks like a great car.
          Buy the car and keep the diff! lol
          01 M5 Dinan S-2 ish
          03 M3 Dinan S-2 ish

Comment

Working...
          X