For Sale: 2001 BMW M3 Coupe Manual Track/Street w/ Big 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: 2001 BMW M3 Coupe Manual Track/Street w/ Big 3

Selling my 2001 BMW M3 coupe manual transmission. Have had this car since mid 2019 and built it as a driver/track car. This car has the Big 3 done to it in addition to going beyond the normal reinforcement to make sure it’s completely reliable on the track. Have had nothing but fun in this, driving to and from multiple track days without skipping a beat and taking it on road trips. Would love to keep it but currently downsizing. Car has 139,200 miles. Asking $20k

PHOTOS HERE: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...4B?usp=sharing

Here are the highlights/major/recent maintenance:

- CMP rear subrame reinforcement kit with RACP topside and front mount extension reinforcements (also welded all known areas of failure per CMP recommendations)

- King rod bearings with ARP bolts

- Complete VANOS service with Beisan parts (cam guide, upgraded bolts, rattle kit, solenoid, seals, oil pump disk)

- Ohlins Road and Track suspension with ~1000 miles

- Ground Control front camber plates

- Supersprint headers with AR20 resonator

- Gruppe M Ti rear muffler

- Rear differential replaced with Diffsonline stock rebuild unit ~1000 mi ago

- Transmission grinded under previous owner so replaced with 69k mile unit at ~120k mi

- Apex ARC-8 18x9.5 ET35 wheels

- Rogue engineering short shifter

- New subframe bushings, engine mounts, transmission mounts, differential mounts

- Recent transmission fluid change, differential fluid change

- Oil changes every 5k mi

- New battery installed last month

- Water pump and belt tensions replaced under previous ownership

- Cold AC

Known Issues:
    - Sloppy shifter (bushings are likely bad, was going to replace with a solid mount shifter, can include for a price)
    - Drivers side window catches rear window trim (rear window needs to be adjusted backward, replaced the rear window trim)
    - Drivers side door hinge has slight misalignment (looks like theres slop in the hinge when it was repaired, could be shimmed back to normal)
    - Drive belts have some marks on them, could be replaced (have new ones that I'll include with sale.)
    - Windshield washer bottle and passenger side bumper fender liner are missing

Car does have a rebuilt title due to a drivers' side accident during previous ownership. Unfortunately I don't have photos of the accident. This is a driver's car and it does have some cosmetic issues such as some cracking in the front bumper, paint chipping, light scratches, driver's side seat wear, etc. However the car is in great mechanical shape with all of the trouble areas fixed. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this across the country or to another track day. Located in Bothell WA.

Please DM me with any questions

Nicholas
    Last edited by nagholdoian; 10-03-2023, 11:54 AM.
Working...
X