X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: 2002 Bmw M3 6-speed manual

2002 Bmw M3 with 143,000 miles asking $20,000
    Located in Green Bay, Wisconsin.

True 6-speed manual. Clutch replaced by 2nd owner at 80k miles and rod bearings done by 1st owner at 30k miles under recall.

As the 3rd owner I did the Bimmerworld rear subframe reinforcement and VAC coated rod bearings at 140,000 miles and updated the vanos bolts, chain guide, valve lash, valve cover gasket, spark plugs, belt tensioners and ilders. Center support bearing. The motor runs strong and i would say well maintained.

Mods
    4.10 gears, catless headers, build journal tune, scorpion section 3, eibach pro springs with koni yellows, turner sway bars, AutoSolution short shifter, cobora nogaro racing seat, turner bmw M performance front BBk, apex sm10 square wheels. Build to be oem+

As for the not so pretty stuff there is a dent by c pillar and the hole in the front bumper that was already there when i bought the vehicle...maybe they convinced me they could have fixed it, but "flaws show its attitude a history".
    Right now all the tires are worn down to the core...may be price negotiable, as now is either the right time you pick your own tires or i will buy cheap set of tires.

Texting 920-7three7-2617 will be the best contact.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Working...
    X