Trade my E39 M5 and E34 M5 for E92 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Trade my E39 M5 and E34 M5 for E92 M3

Hi all, I’m toying with the idea of trading my E39 M5 and/or my E34 M5 for an E92 M3 6 speed with or without cash on either side dependent upon agreed values.

I am looking for an interesting color combo so not looking for black, white, or silver and prefer darker interior. Ideally sub 100k miles, model year 2011-2013 that has documented maintenance history, and a clean title with no accidents and zero rust.

Now for trade or sale we have my daily driver which is a 2000 BMW M5 Avus Blau over black heritage full leather interior with alcantara headliner. It has a clean title and a tick over 190k miles which will go up a little as it continues daily use.

All power steering hoses and fluid has been changed in the last 500 miles. Blackstone reports show a healthy engine.

The following new parts within the last 20k miles:

BMW Fuel Pump, BMW sending unit, BMW Thermostat, BMW Vapor Canister Purge Solenoid, Final stage Unit, BMW Facelift Headlights, BMW Facelift Steering Wheel, BMW Oil separator hose, BMW water pipe o-ring, BMW Engine oil cooler gasket, BMW Gasket Ring, BMW Oil drain gasket, Regular oil changes using Liquimoly, Facelift nav screen, and the wood trim has been replaced with technical graphite trim for a cleaner look.

The wheels are freshly refinished and the suspension has been changed to BC coilovers.

California registration is good through May 2024.

The not so good is that the clear coat is peeling and there is a problem with the driver seat where it will blow a fuse when moving it, which I suspect may be caused by whatever put a cut in the driver seat bottom leather causing a short in the heating element while sitting on it, but moves fine when not seated. I do have the leather to repair the cut and will buy the heating element to repair this, but for now this is how it sits. There is 1 accident reported on carfax where an elderly woman backed into it in a parking lot cracking the rear bumper and slightly denting the metal at the rear wheel where it meets the bumper. This was repaired by a certified BMW body shop and received a new factory rear bumper. I have photo documentation of the damage and repairs.

Second up is my E34 M5 model year 1993. It was listed on Bring a Trailer a while back but didn’t meet reserve and crickets from highest bidder when I reached out to attempt to strike up a deal. I’ve had her since June of 2015 and since the listing I’ve repaired the crease in the driver fender and repainted the front bumper cover at the same BMW certified shop.

Bid for the chance to own a 1993 BMW M5 at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #76,643.

If interested in either car or both and for purchase or trade, shoot me a message. I’m happy to answer any questions and provide additional pictures upon request. IMG_6701.jpg IMG_6726.jpg IMG_6738.jpg

Both cars are located in Orange County, CA.
    Attached Files
Working...
X