Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Silver Grey E46 M3,

NAM3Forumer's
    I'm in search of an 2004-2006 , but I'm also open to 2001-2003 models. I'm specifically looking for a Silver Grey exterior.

Details:
    - Mileage: Ideally driven under 10,000 miles per year.
    - Budget: Up to $30,000. If the car hasn't had the "big 3" done the price should reflect a $2,500 reduction per unserviced item.
    - Timing: I'm not in a rush and willing to wait for the right car.
    - Condition: I understand it's an older car, so it should be in good condition, including a healthy clear coat/paint and an interior without rips or tears.
    - Additional Notes: I'm interested in a rolling chassis with a clean title; I'm open to projects that may not be running but that show potential.

If you have or know of a suitable E46 M3 matching these criteria, please reach out to me with the details. Thank you!
    Last edited by Cronenberged; 06-29-2024, 06:46 PM.

I have one for sale: https://e46m3.bimmerpost.com/forums/....php?t=2116363, but it's a bit above your budget.

Comment

I have the perfect unmolested car for you that my friend is selling in Denver, CO. I have sent him this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LatinSkllz View Post
        I have the perfect unmolested car for you that my friend is selling in Denver, CO. I have sent him this thread.

Does it happen to be user mtpks?

Comment

Yes. I know that car very well. Car has been babied.

Comment

Working...
          X