Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD

SOLD!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by mtpktz; 08-06-2024, 09:31 PM.

Cronenberged
    /// 2004 SG/IR - Build Thread

Comment

Thanks for tagging him - we’ve chatted in the past when I was considering selling the car and we were a bit too far apart on price to make a deal happen.

Comment

Car will need brakes soon - I’ve left them as is to let the next owner decide if they want to upgrade to ZCP, BBK, etc.

Ive had a ton of interest in the car, but still no deposit.

Price dropped to $27,500

Comment

I doubt it, but any interest in a partial trade + cash on my end for an E53 X5 4.8is in Le Mans over black?

Price: $13,500 Mileage: 91k Exterior: LeMans Blue Interior: Black leather Location: 20 miles outside of Philly I bought this X5 about 5+ years ago with 64k miles. It has been on family duty since, and was replaced by a X3M about 9 months ago. My intent is to put this on BAT, once I finish its detail, do a full photoshoot,

Comment

Originally posted by Bimma360 View Post
            I doubt it, but any interest in a partial trade + cash on my end for an E53 X5 4.8is in Le Mans over black?

https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...lack-91k-miles
            Beautiful E53 but unfortunately I'm not interested in a trade - the main reason this car is for sale as that I have too many cars.

Thanks for the offer though!

Comment

No problem! I too have the too many cars problem haha. With that said I’ll keep you in mind after I sell the X5.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimma360 View Post
                No problem! I too have the too many cars problem haha. With that said I’ll keep you in mind after I sell the X5.
                Sure - GLWS!

Comment

SOLD

Comment

Working...
                  X