Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: E46 M3 (well modified, SSV1s, cams, so forth)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: E46 M3 (well modified, SSV1s, cams, so forth)

Welp. Sold my E46 and kinda regret it.

Want to see what’s out there. ~$35k budget.

Looking for a well sorted LCI car with some great mods. SSV1s, 280 or 288 cams, CSL airbox, 3.91/4.10 diff, upgraded LSD, CF roof, you get the gist. Not expecting all of these items, but one or two…even more would be amazing. Local to SoCal, open to cars anywhere in the US.

Manual is a must. Slicktop preferable.

Anything cool out there? In absolutely no rush. Can potentially trade my 2011 E90 M3, AW/FR. ZCP. Slicktop. 65k miles. JRZ Motorsport suspension, AP 9668s, titanium fwd-x mid pipe, Epic tune, you name it.
    Last edited by cornerbalanced; 07-17-2024, 09:35 PM.

PM'd you, but can't see if it sent. I have one close to what you're looking for.

Comment

Have a 2003 alpine white/cinnamon slicktop 6mt. With big 3 all completed within the past 10k miles. If interested. I’m actually looking for an E9X M. Would be down to trade or sell outright. Also located in LA. Lmk.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by sketch; 07-27-2024, 01:34 PM.

Comment

I got all those mods, but not in your budget lol

Comment

Originally posted by M3CSLWannabi View Post
          I got all those mods, but not in your budget lol
          c'est la vie!

Comment

Bumping -- a couple decent cars on my radar, but conversations waning.

Willing to also consider fairly stock LCI cars in 'cooler' color combos (not TiAG, carbon/jet black, grey interior)...ZCP preferable. Silver Grey preferred!

Still...really hoping to get a car with 288 cams.

See below for an example I'd kill for!

Bid for the chance to own a 2006 BMW M3 Coupe ZCP 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #28,442.

Comment

I’ve got a carbon black LCI manual with a few tasteful mods, subframe, and rod bearings done.

Comment

Same way I sold my E46 and now everyday I wake up in search of it again. What a life!

Comment

Working...
                X