WTS/WTT: BMW M3 2003 Slicktop - Alpine white/Cinnamon 6MT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: WTS/WTT: BMW M3 2003 Slicktop - Alpine white/Cinnamon 6MT

testing waters on possibly getting rid of my E46 M3. I've had an itch for an E9X chassis for some time, so thought I'd make a feeler thread. Not in a hurry to get rid of. I've had the car for 6 years and it has been more than a pleasure to own. Car has had the big 3 completed within the past 15k miles. It is a former SMG model but had Kaiv down in SD do the conversion for me. It looks as it would have came from factory. Besides those items I have overhauled the cooling system, brake system and many other misc items. I would not hesitate to drive this car across the country. I have receipts of all services and parts that have been replaced.

BMW M3 2003 Slicktop

Clean Title

Alpine white/Cinnamon **very clean interior. Driver side has some cracking on the seat portion. Passenger/rear seats are in amazing shape for the year/mileage.

136xxx miles

SMG -> 6MT (performed by Kaiv @130k miles)

Modifications

Status Gruppe Header (will be removed to pass smog)

OEM Double resonated section 1

Rogue Engineering El Diablo Exhaust/Section 3

Fortune Auto Muller Coilovers. (Installed @135k miles) *installed front/rear strut reinforcements at this time.

2x2 Weave Carbon Fiber interior trim/Door handles (Oem parts were used for produce them)

Crystal LED Angel Eyes. **These really improve the front end of the car.

Status Gruppe CSL trunk

rewrapped steering wheel, I have a 9/10 condition silver trim gloss steering wheel trim to replace the one currently on.

Wheels

TE37 18x9.5 +22 squared on Toyo Proxes Sport with 85% thread

Maintenance

Vanos replaced by Ikonic in Hollywood @ 122k miles *CPV valve replaced at this time.

Rod Bearings swapped Status Gruppe @ 132k miles

*OEM Bearings/ARP Connecting Rod Bolts

Subframe reinforced by Lang Racing @ 133k miles

*At the time of service the Subframe bushings, differential cover, flex disk and diff bushing were replaced. CSB and RTAB with limiters were also updated.

Zimmermann Rotors and Pads installed @ 134K miles

Cooling system overhauled @134k miles

Steering guibo, Lemforder Swaybar links rear/front, Tie Rod kit, Trailing arm ball joints, upper control arm bushings, and Powerflex Rear sway bar bushings replaced @ 135k

other misc items like motor mounts, front control arm bushings, replaced within 10k miles.

Liqui Moly 10w60 oil changes every 5k miles.

Headliner and A/B/C pillars refreshed with OEM materials @136k miles

applied Zainos leather cleaner/conditioner every quarter.

There might be other things I can't think of. Will add to the listing if anything comes up.

Couple of things on my todo list for the car are listed below:

1. Rear bumper had some damage from the previous owner. It is on the passenger rear. I just ended up touching it up. See pictures.

2. Stereo unit gave out on me. It's basically on a booting loop.

3. Rear window rubber side moldings need to be replaced.

4. Front bumper has some scratches/ding on the bottom of the bumper.

Asking $31k without TE37/SGT header. Can remove RE exhaust to drop the price to 30k. Will come on stock 19” wheels. Pictures speak for themselves. I will be installing the oem header and smogging the car soon. Can include TEs for an additional price.

Located in West Los Angeles

Pictures linked below

Attached Files
    Last edited by sketch; 08-13-2024, 03:39 PM.

You have to smog it to transfer ownership. By law, that is your responsibility.
    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
      You have to smog it to transfer ownership. By law, that is your responsibility.
      I have no problem with that. I will likely be bringing it back to stock to attract in state buyers.

Comment

Great car! Let me know if you decide to part out the headers and trunk.

Comment

cornerbalanced

Comment

Originally posted by u2usual View Post
            Great car! Let me know if you decide to part out the headers and trunk.
            thanks a lot! And will do!

Comment

Working...
            X