2008 E90 M3 DCT Stripper Sparkling Graphite over Palladium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 E90 M3 DCT Stripper Sparkling Graphite over Palladium

2008 BMW E90 M3 $23,500 with little room to negotiate.

Sparkling graphite metallic (1 of 186 for the US)

Palladium Silver interior

Slicktop, DCT, single hump (no navigation)

This car is a 1 of 1 in this exact configuration.

I’ve included a google photos link for the pictures, and I can send more upon request.

3 owners, clean title, sitting just over 161k miles

Cosmetically I give the exterior an 7-8/10. Couple of rock chips on the hood, very few, very small dings around the body (shown in pics). Passenger rear door was dented at some point during PO ownership. According to the service advisor, Saad M. from Rick Hendrick BMW of Charlotte, PO backed into a pole, and had the door repaired. Just wanted to disclose that here. Interior is good shape for its age and mileage, few pieces could be replaced to have it 100%.

Mechanically this car is solid. The previous owner was beyond meticulous and had all work done at Hendrick BMW in Charlotte, NC. While I don’t have the documentation for these services, I did get in touch with the PO and their Service Advisor (Saad M.) who provided me with all of the details of said service. A LOT of maintenance has been done, have included a screenshot of it. Unfortunately, Saad was not able to provide the records/receipts themselves due to the dealership disposing old records, but he did verify with me the services completed.

For additional reassurance, I also spoke with Ryan Thor, a 14 year technician at the same Hendrick BMW of charlotte dealership, who ran the VIN, and discovered that the car had been sold there new and as a CPO vehicle, but also was exclusively serviced there by the same service advisor (Saad M.) and the same specific technician, who in Ryan’s words is “talented”. Ryan is apart of the E9X M3 Facebook group, and has offered to be a point of contact should there be any doubt on the vehicles maintenance. I’ve also included a screenshot of our conversation showing some (not all!) of the major maintenance the car received there.

Under my ownership I have taken care of a handful of maintenance items. These were done by a good friend/mechanic locally, so there are no receipts for it. However, if needed, he can confirm these services and I can provide receipts of the parts purchased. I have included a notes screenshot of maintenance items within the last 1,000 miles.

Black wheels, badges, m performance steering wheel, and muffler tips are all OEM, purchased from Hendrick BMW.

Car has sagging headliner that I have planned to be addressed within a few weeks, but buyer can also address that on their own if they wish.

I also have all LCI parts for a conversion. Trunk just needs paint and taillights coding. Can include in sale if wanted.

I intended to keep this car, however the opportunity to buy a car I’ve been after for a while has arisen, and would like to act on it.

Located north of Atlanta. No trades. Thanks.
    Last edited by LSBNick; 09-05-2024, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X