Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 02, 100K Miles - E46 M3 Engineer Owned since 2009 - OEM+, Fully Sorted - $29,300K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: FS: 02, 100K Miles - E46 M3 Engineer Owned since 2009 - OEM+, Fully Sorted - $29,300K

Background:

Link to Full Google Drive Images

BIG THREE DONE

I purchased this vehicle in 2009 from a gentleman who was having his second child and was forced to sell his ‘forever car’ as he called it. It is a 2002 model with a build date of September 2001. Since then, I’ve put on an average of 3,000 per year during my ownership. I too never planned on selling because simply, I wasn’t interested in other cars. I just wanted to build a bulletproof E46 M3 that I could drive around without ever having to be paranoid about this or that failing. I knew it would be expensive to achieve, and at this point all I had left to do was to just enjoy the car but as fate would have it, we too are having a kid and need to get a family car.

I’ve upgraded the car extensively, with an emphasis of changing things on the vehicle that would enhance the E46 M3’s inherent character, essentially everything I did was to make the car OEM+. I wanted to create something where it felt, looked and sounded like how it should have come from the factory, meaning classy but with a little bit of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde character. This took years of research on the OG M3 forum, and an amount of money that I don’t even want to fathom. Everything was directed around reliability, smoothness and the enjoyment of street driving.

I bought this car when I was 27 and I’m 42 now, which is kind of a weird time to be having a first kid. It has always been a garage kept weekend car that has been babied with no plans on ever selling. This isn’t a project car, this is a fully done and ready sorted E46 M3 owned by an electrical and mechanical engineer. It doesn’t need anything other than for somebody to enjoy it. If you have any questions, please PM me and we can talk on the phone. I already feel like I’m beginning to write a book with this post! When I write ‘new’ to describe some parts below, I mean they have less than 2K miles on them. This is mainly the suspension bushings from the front and rear as well as the steering and driveshaft guibo and engine mounts.

Mileage is 100K and price is $29,300. Located in Bethesda, Maryland

Upgrades are below:

Engine
    • Dr. Vanos with upgraded seals
    • Upgraded Vanos Spring
    • New Vanos Splines
    • Cryo Treated Vanos Hub
    • BMW rod bearing replacement
    • MSS54HP ECU - Ready for CSL Intake
    • Mishimoto Electric Fan
    • CSF Oil Cooler
    • New Starter
    • New Radiator
    • Rogue Engineering Radiator Hose Kit
    • Rogue Engineering Power Pulley Kit
    • New Water Pump
    • New Dinan Coil Packs
    • Okada Plasma Lift / Plasma Ground
    • AntiGravity Battery (almost $1000)

Intake/Exhaust
    • Eventuri Carbon Fiber Intake
    • IAT Relocation Kit
    • Euro OEM Headers - Swain Tech Coated
    • Euro OEM Section 1
    • Tubi True X Pipe - Extremely Rare
    • Dinan Exhaust

Drivetrain
    • Jim Blanton Clutch Type True Limited Slip Differential
    • Carbon Fiber Driveshaft
    • Rogue Engineering Transmission Mounts
    • Brand New Clutch
    • AutoSolutions Short Shift Kit - The Best
    • Stainless Clutch Lines
    • Billet Aluminum Clutch Pedal
    • ZHP Steering Rack
    • Billet AGA Power Steering Reservoir
    • New Driveshaft Flex Disc (Guibo)
    • New BMW Steering Coupler - Rubber

Suspension
    • Every Bushing Recently Replaced

• Mason Engineering Rear Subframe X-Brace
    • VinceBrace Subframe Reinforcement Kit
    • Mason Engineering Front Strut Bar
    • Vorschlag Camber Plates
    • BMW Strut Tower Brace Reinforcement Plates
    • Koni Shocks
    • H&R Sway Bars
    • Adjustable Front and Rear Swaybar End Links
    • Rogue Engineering Rear Shock Mounts
    • SyncroDesign Works RTABs
    • Brand New BMW FCABs

Link to Full Google Drive Images

1.jpg109.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by WuBai; 09-28-2024, 06:32 AM.

Clean car. GLWS!

Comment

Beautiful car. I am on a similar journey with my Tiag so I can really appreciate this car. Makes me wish I could add this one too. GLWS

Comment

Gorgeous car, good luck with the sale my friend!

Comment

Working...
        X