WTB: Good vert in a nice color, up to $20k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Good vert in a nice color, up to $20k

Currently feeling like my current car isn't my forever car, for many reasons. I've gotten a lot of experience on my last two, and feel like I'm now ready to find the "right" car to invest in with subframe reinforcement and mods and keep long term.

Ideally looking for a vert in either a nice and/or rare color combo. Largest priority given to exterior color, but would prefer not to end up with a grey interior that I have to swap. Flexible on a lot of things, though, with price as a factor. I do my own work so there are a lot of things that won't be dealbreakers as long as the car isn't cosmetically ruined and the motor is strong.

Exterior colors interested in:

-anything individual
    -laguna seca blue
    -phoenix yellow
    -oxford green
    -alpine white
    -topaz/mystic/interlagos/esotoril really any of the many blues this car came in
    -steel grey / silver grey
    -would absolutely kill for LeMans Blue (v unlikely, yes, but a man can dream)

Cinnamon interior preferred, but definitely not a dealbreaker (will swap whatever car I buy to cinnamon, unless it has some sort of crazy rare interior like kiwi or lsb). Grey obviously least desirable because that's a much more involved swap. Would consider it for the right price though.

Mileage isn't too important as long as the car was cared for. No accidents.

2003.5+ preferred, but will consider anything that at least has an MK60 DSC (so, 09/2002 and up).

6MT or SMG, but if I buy an SMG I'll be 6MT swapping it myself (so I'm even interested in cars with broken SMGs).

The cleaner the better.

Preferred in California, but am willing to travel anywhere for the right car.

Won't spend more than $20k (but the car would have to be exceptionally clean for that much, and I think it's unlikely that I'll find such a car).

I've combed the current offerings on autotempest, and there are a few decent possibilities currently out there, but I'm going to wait and see what pops up in the next while.

If anyone has a car fitting the above or knows someone that does, feel free to PM me your/their number! I'm not in a hurry, looking to buy sometime over the next 3 months or so, probably by end of summer.

Thanks! :]
    Last edited by ATB88; 05-25-2020, 05:17 PM.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...4576699811421/ --> LSB/Black Convertible ($20k)

There was also an Oxford/Cinnamon Vert on marketplace yesterday but I can't find it at the moment.
    2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Imola Red 6MT

Comment

im about to list my 148k miles 2003 Alpine cinnamon SMG Vert for sale, just had Rod bearing service completed 50 miles ago. probably going to be asking right around 10k for it.

Comment

Here are pics of it if you are interested
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 12 photos.

Comment

Working...
        X