Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: e46 m3 coupe for race build, mk60, no rust or chassis damage (Northeast USA)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    WTB: e46 m3 coupe for race build, mk60, no rust or chassis damage (Northeast USA)

    Need a new E46 M3 for a race build.

    Looking around New England, north east, east coast....

    Open to a range of cars from not running to a solid $25k car.

    - coupe
    - mk60
    - no rust
    - no damage to frame rails, racp, trailing arm pockets, etc.

    - cosmetics do not matter
    - i'll take a car as it sits or i can help you part out stuff that I don't need like interior, wheels, etc.
    - $15k - $25k range

    #2
    Would a MK20 car be a deal breaker? I have an 2002 AW Slicktop (SMG) I may consider selling for $30K. I'm in MA

    Comment


      #3
      Yes, color and slick top and cosmetics matter nothing for my purposes.

      Comment

      Working...
      X