SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M3Ollie View Post
    Hey Chris let me buy that white diffuser off you. I’m over in east providence. I definitely need one. Let me know.
    Not parting anything as of now sorry. After the auction if the new owner doesnt want certain items I will make them available.

Thanks,
    Chris

Comment

A little surprised this didn't end up a tad higher on BAT. Let us know how it works out OP.
      3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Up Prices lowered. and E88s now included as an option that comes with the car.

Comment

what color are those brake pads? did you paint them black?

Comment

Hey Chris, ready to part with the white diffuser?

Comment

Originally posted by csynic View Post
              what color are those brake pads? did you paint them black?
              I think just the shadows are in play here, calipers are OEM gray/silver and pads behind them are black.

Originally posted by M3Ollie View Post
              Hey Chris, ready to part with the white diffuser?
              Not yet sorry, If whoever buys the car doesnt want it, I will let you know, but i want as many of the stock parts to go with the car as possible.

Comment

Working...
              X