Wanted to Buy

E46 M3, Any Year
    Must be a coupe
    Must be Imola Red on Black
    Must be SMG
    Under 50K miles, ideally under 30K

Willing to pay a finders fee.

Comment

Higher miles than you want. I have no affiliation with seller. Just trying to help.

Sent from my BTV-W09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Bump.

Comment

You can look on this one. https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...paign=atempest

Comment

Bump for February, the worst month of the year.

Comment

I know a guy selling for 30 percent over asking and 20 percent under miles. Only caveat is its a 6 speed.

Comment

I have a friend with an 05 ZCP that he put a Cinnamon interior in but was a VERY nice factory black interior that he still has (I actually had every intention of buying the front seats of the factory interior). It had 51k miles at the time of purchase, not sure what it's at now, but it isn't much higher since he moved to Scotland. Let me check into it. It's SMG, has the CSL SMG software, is Xenon/Nav/HK/sunroof, and aside from a bit of paint that's flaking on the roof rail piece it's in exceptional shape. 2-owner car, first 51k in Austin, TX and in FL garaged ever since.

Text me 315-944-5520 if you want more info. I know his dad will drive it from time to time, but I can't imagine it's over 60k miles.

Comment

Working...
                X