2006 Z4M Roadster - Interlagos Blue/Black - 25K miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: 2006 Z4M Roadster - Interlagos Blue/Black - 25K miles

It’s time to sell my 2006 Z4MR! For those of you who know me, you know I sold my 2005 E46 M3 and purchased a 2018 F80 M3 this summer… I wasn’t planning on it, but a local pristine low mileage Interlagos Blue Z4MR (one of my favorite color M cars – a true classic M car color) popped up for sale shortly after buying the F80 and it made me miss my old 2007 Z4MC! So, I convinced the wife to let me have a summer with both M Cars (she’s a keeper). In any case, it’s time for one to go, and that will be the Z4MR (I have a 2 year old, so a 2 seater will get much less use than the M3).

This is my 5th ///M car (and 7th BMW)… yes, I have an addiction. With 25K miles, this one feels, smells, drives like a new one back in 2006. Everything works perfectly on it, as it should. You can tell it’s been taken care of.

Details about the car:

2006 BMW Z4 M Roadster
    VIN: PM me
    25,xxx miles
    Interlagos Blue/Black
    Carbon leather trim
    No Nav
    I am the 4th owner
    Clean CarFax - No accidents

Maintenance is up to date. Recent/significant items:

Replaced all four tires, Bridgestone Potenza S001 Summer Tires
    Full Inspection at BMW of Minnetonka @ 25K miles (July 2020)
    Oil Change @25K miles – Spring 2020
    Previous Owner did all the maintenance himself and did the below since his ownership in 2009:
    2020:
    Oil Change
    Drive/V Belts
    Some of the rubber hoses in the engine bay (he didn’t specify all of which ones were changed but when you look in the engine bay you can tell many of the rubber hoses look like new)
    Transmission Fluid
    Brake Fluid
    Oil Change annually (he averaged under 1,500 miles/year)

Service/Inspection I is due in 800 miles, I am willing to get this done, or knock off some $ for the buyer to get this done.

Mechanically, I can’t find a single fault with the car, I haven’t had one mechanical or electrical issue with it. I have videos of the top going up/down without any issues too (just ask me for it).

Cosmetically the car is in great shape for the age. I’ll note that the driver side fang does have a slight rash, there is one notable scratch on the passenger side rear, and the wheels have minor chips/rash. Took pictures up close of everything, trying to be as up front as possible! Nothing I wouldn't expect with a 15 year old car. There are a few rock chips present as well, but very minimal (much less than on my previous M cars).

It would be very easy to get this car to Concours quality. No signs of any rust underneath the car, also took many pictures. It’s been stored every winter and only driven a few months of the year (as can be evidenced by the <2K miles /year this car has seen).

Pics:

More pics here: 2006 BMW Z4MR

Price: $29,000

PM me for contact info
    Last edited by Mar48; 11-02-2020, 08:30 PM.

Bump

Comment

SOLD

Comment

Working...
      X