WTB : Clean E46 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB : Clean E46 M3

Hello all, hope everyone is staying safe in these horrible times. I'm looking for some assistance in locating my E46 M3. Must be:

-Sub 100k Miles
    -Stock(ish)
    -Clean Carfax
    -No Silver cars
    -3 major issues repaired OR priced accordingly If they still need to be completed

Would prefer a rare color but I am open to seeing what's out there.

Selling my rare, clean and completely stock 02 OG/Cinnamon/SMG M3.

Here is the link.

Comment

Originally posted by ///M3nthusiast View Post
      Selling my rare, clean and completely stock 02 OG/Cinnamon/SMG M3.

Here is the link.
      https://www.e46fanatics.com/threads/...#post-18849478
      Was this car at a Honda dealership last year? I remember the price being like $18k or so. I believe it was one owner at the time as well.
      2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Imola Red 6MT

Comment

Hello,

I have a very beautiful 2004 in my collection of cars. Its been a difficult decision to sell this one but I have a new project coming and need the room and $$ to make it work.
        83K Miles, All receipts from new, Original Window Sticker, Individual Color Sterling Grey with Imola interior that is in perfect condition. Dinan S2 suspension upgrade, Gruppe Carbon Fiber cold air intake, Eisenmann exhaust, UUC Short shifter, Dynavin head unit for iPhone integration, harmon kardon stereo, recent paint correction and ceramic coating, clear bra on hood, rocker panels. Comes with ZCP wheels and Michelin Pilot Super Sports. Recent cooling refresh, new pulleys. Rod bearings do not apply to this model year. Vanos are fine and have not been rebuilt. My number is $25K

My M3 has a clean title but the carfax shows an accident 10 years ago. I can tell the front driver side headlight is new, I assume the bumper is replaced since there is not a clear bra on it. You really can't tell any paint issues. If you want an amazing looking and driving e46 M3 with all maintenance records and tastefully done upgrades worth over $10K then this is a good one. I am a BMW lover by the way and have many..

$25,000 firm - Its worth every penny.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaikane40 View Post
          Hello,

I have a very beautiful 2004 in my collection of cars. Its been a difficult decision to sell this one but I have a new project coming and need the room and $$ to make it work.
          83K Miles, All receipts from new, Original Window Sticker, Individual Color Sterling Grey with Imola interior that is in perfect condition. Dinan S2 suspension upgrade, Gruppe Carbon Fiber cold air intake, Eisenmann exhaust, UUC Short shifter, Dynavin head unit for iPhone integration, harmon kardon stereo, recent paint correction and ceramic coating, clear bra on hood, rocker panels. Comes with ZCP wheels and Michelin Pilot Super Sports. Recent cooling refresh, new pulleys. Rod bearings do not apply to this model year. Vanos are fine and have not been rebuilt. My number is $25K

My M3 has a clean title but the carfax shows an accident 10 years ago. I can tell the front driver side headlight is new, I assume the bumper is replaced since there is not a clear bra on it. You really can't tell any paint issues. If you want an amazing looking and driving e46 M3 with all maintenance records and tastefully done upgrades worth over $10K then this is a good one. I am a BMW lover by the way and have many..

That car is gorgeous man. I'm sure you'll have no problem selling it ASAP. It's just outside of my budget--otherwise, I'd be contacting you immediately.
          2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Imola Red 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by MTiz View Post

That car is gorgeous man. I'm sure you'll have no problem selling it ASAP. It's just outside of my budget--otherwise, I'd be contacting you immediately.
            Thank you, it really is in fantastic condition. No disappointments on this one. I plan to put it up on eBay for a lot more traffic and exposure.

Comment

Hello,

Great looking car - I'd take it in a second if it was Alpine White. GLWTS!
              2002 E39 ///M5 Imola Red
              1999 E36 ///M3 Titanium Silver
              IG: @soflete_ryan

Comment

What is your budget? I have a 2004 Alpine white on black 6 speed, 51k miles. Rod bearings replaced last year and RACP reinforced with new bushings and seals in the rear. Only mods are KW V2 Coilovers with Ground control camber plates and BBS RGR wheels, otherwise bone stock.

Comment

Originally posted by MTiz View Post

Was this car at a Honda dealership last year? I remember the price being like $18k or so. I believe it was one owner at the time as well.
                  Nope and it's sold now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Rod bearings do not apply to this model year.
                    Fake news! BMW did recall earlier model e46 M3s but even the updated rod bearings didn't have enough clearance. Also at that mileage the rod bearings should be changed out anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X