2002 BMW E46 M3 Manual Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2002 BMW E46 M3 Manual Coupe

Hi, guys. Some of you may remember me/my username from M3F - happy to be back apart of this community. Selling this E46 M3 (see below) for another fellow enthusiast here in the Bay Area, CA. Please see the full listing here — complete with all details:

https://motorsportsmgmt.com/listings/2002-sg-ir-e46-m3-manual-coupe/

Please utilize the "I'm Interested!" button on the site versus responding via PM. That way you'll be directly in contact with the seller —

Thx, all. Cheers!

Beautiful example, especially for the miles. Time to ditch that SMG knob though, it doesn't belong on a 6MT
    '06 BMW M3 6MT Coupe - TiAg/Imola
    '99 BMW M3 5MT Coupe - Estoril/Dove
    '00 Honda Civic Si - Electron Blue Pearl/Black
    '11 Toyota Tacoma T/X TRD - Magnetic Grey/Grey

Instagram: @6spd_M3 | @midwesteuroparts

Comment

Originally posted by eson View Post
      Hi, guys. Some of you may remember me/my username from M3F - happy to be back apart of this community. Selling this E46 M3 (see below) for another fellow enthusiast here in the Bay Area, CA. Please see the full listing here — complete with all details:

https://motorsportsmgmt.com/listings/2002-sg-ir-e46-m3-manual-coupe/

Please utilize the "I'm Interested!" button on the site versus responding via PM. That way you'll be directly in contact with the seller —

Thx, all. Cheers!
      Do you know how flexible he is in regards to price--especially considering the rodbearings have ~160+k mi on them? I have been looking for a "clean" silver-gray E46 for a little while now but don't know if I could justify $13.5k when there's a 6MT E46 with 92k mi for $14k on bimmerpost (albeit that car is underpriced by a decent margin.)

Comment

Originally posted by cornerbalanced View Post

Do you know how flexible he is in regards to price--especially considering the rodbearings have ~160+k mi on them? I have been looking for a "clean" silver-gray E46 for a little while now but don't know if I could justify $13.5k when there's a 6MT E46 with 92k mi for $14k on bimmerpost (albeit that car is underpriced by a decent margin.)
        It's a nicely sorted manual coupe for low teens; sure there's some room, but I urged him to stick relatively firm. Respectfully, if clean/clean title, buy that one on bimmerpost ASAP -- though having not seen the post, I suspect there's a reason it's priced there and not yet sold.

Comment

Originally posted by eson View Post

It's a nicely sorted manual coupe for low teens; sure there's some room, but I urged him to stick relatively firm. Respectfully, if clean/clean title, buy that one on bimmerpost ASAP -- though having not seen the post, I suspect there's a reason it's priced there and not yet sold.
          I'll give your friend a shout with that in mind. Clean silver-gray cars are hard to come by. Other car is jet black, I swore to never purchase a black car again after my last carbon black E46 M3. I'm sure someone will spend more time advertising it and flip it though.
          Last edited by cornerbalanced; 11-25-2020, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cornerbalanced View Post

I'll give your friend a shout with that in mind. Clean silver-gray cars are hard to come by. Other car is jet black, I swore to never purchase a black car again after my last carbon black E46 M3. I'm sure someone will spend more time advertising it and flip it though.
            This car is Steel Gray tho, although not much different in photos its quite the difference in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Mtrace View Post

This car is Steel Gray tho, although not much different in photos its quite the difference in person.
              that's what I meant 😁 all of the ___ gray BMW colors get jumbled up in my head. Darker gray is what I'm looking for.

Comment

this is SOLD!

Comment

Working...
                X