No announcement yet.

FS: 2002 M3 w/ 36k miles - track car that was built, stored and forgotten about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 2002 M3 w/ 36k miles - track car that was built, stored and forgotten about

This is a 2002 M3 with 36k miles. Alpine white on dove gray slicktop 6 speed. Rod bearing recall was done at approx 29k miles.

It was build for track duty - full cage, race seat, harness, aftermarket steering wheel, traqmate data logger, wheel studs, headers and single exit exhaust. There is an upgraded suspension setup, not sure what it is yet. The front windows have been removed to make clearance for the door bars which is the only thing that makes this car not street drivable (and the headers if you live in an emissions testing area).

The exterior is in almost perfect shape. No dings, dents or easily visible defects. No check engine light, runs perfect. Everything that I operated works, Still has the AC intact. Brakes look new.

The only things that need to be done to make this car track ready is to change the fluids and tires.

The story is it was built and then stored in a garage at MSR Houston many years ago and then forgotten about.

Price: $35k
    Located in SW Houston, TX
    Last edited by bigjae46; 01-14-2021, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Comment

That’s pretty wild. Crazy low miles...Wonder what the full story is here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
        2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

Originally posted by BMWahba View Post
          That’s pretty wild. Crazy low miles...Wonder what the full story is here?

Not sure. Someone with too much money???

Comment

Very interesting car. Some really odd choices. Most of the interior is intact but the windows are out and there's a full cage?!? Would make for a cool track project.

Comment

Working...
            X