“Big 3” done in last 1,000 miles
    VIN: WBSBR93462PK00269
    More Pics and Maintenance: https://bit.ly/37TRkVH

Price: SOLD

Condition:
    Interior - 9/10
    Engine/Drivetrain - 9/10
    Exterior – 7.5/10

Very unique color combo. Interior is basically tan. Has the slight kiwi green tint in certain lights but goes very well with LSB. Car originally had grey interior. Previous owner put in black but when I purchased it was rough. Kiwi set came from Canada. Factory 6spd. <300 LSB 6spd Verts were ever made. Full records back to 54k miles (2013). Partial records before. No Accidents. Clean Carfax – can provide. .

I’ve spent over $12k in maintenance and refurbishment on this car in the last 2.5 years (~2k miles). This car runs and drives great. No engine ticking like these tend to do. Interior is almost perfect. I re-dyed all the leather surfaces and replaced a lot of the plastics in the interior. Full sound deadening in cabin and doors. Refurbished/cleaned/painted all under surfaces and bolts in interior and trunk (incl battery tray). Top works great, no codes or errors. Anything I took off for maintenance or fixing has been replaced with new hardware.

Reason for selling: I generally change cars every 2-3 years and am ready to move on to something else. I just don’t drive it. I’ve had it 2.5 yrs and only put about 2k miles on it. All maintenance listed below has been done during my ownership.

Maintenance:
    • Rod bearings – ACL; Engine Mounts (Stock); Front Control Arm Bushings (Stock) – Done by shop w/documentation
    • Reddish underside plates welded; Diff Bushings (Stock); Trailing Arm Bushings (Poly); Subframe Bushings (Turner Solid) – Done by Shop w/documentation
    • Full Besian Vanos overhaul; Bimmerworld oil line; Valve adjustment – Done by me w/parts receipts & pics
    • Spark Plugs, Ignition coils
    • Guibo
    • Rear brakes – rotors, pads sensors, fluid flush, painted calipers (All)
    • New Belts, belt tensioner, idler pully, hardware and bolts
    • Fuel Filter, Air Filter, Cabin Filter, Tranny Fluid, Diff Fluid
    • Front & Rear Shock Reinforcement
    • New - Full front underbody plastics, fender liners & windshield cowl
    • HVAC Blower Motor Resistor
    • Interstate Battery
    • All new rearview mirror glass – Radarmirror;
    • Paintless dent repair on a few small dents & Detail just done
    Interior Refurbish:
    • Re-Dyed all leather surfaces with Colourlock dye and Leatherworld Matte top coat
    • Avin Avant 4 PX6 – CarPlay wireless adapter - < 1 yr old
    • New Plastics: Center console, ash tray, coin storage, full new kiwi arm rest, etc.
    • Trim painted BMW Titanium Silver with Satin 2k clear coat; undersides repainted with textured trim black
    • BMW performance shift knob and e-brake handle; eBay pedals
    Mods:
    • OEM LED Taillights
    • KW V2 Coilovers; Vorshlag camber plates – put on just before I purchased the car (<5k miles on them)
    • Exhaust – Stock sec 1 with AR20; Rogue Engineering un-resonated X-pipe (Have EVC but not set-up); stock section 3 – New hardware & gaskets between sections
    • UUC Short shifter
    • Turner Pully’s
    • CF Vorstiener hood – 2 sided – center vents filled in; vented front fenders and rear bumper; CF front lip, CF rear diffuser; CF CSL style trunk lid.
    Negatives:
    • Bodywork is old and could use touch up. That is really the only negative with the car. It was done by 2 previous owners ago. Front bumper and hood are in the most need.
    • Wheels are “temporary” wheels – 19” Breyern mesh with non-M fitment and spacers. Rear tires are basically new, fronts ~75%. Was in the Group Buy for CSL wheels that fell apart. Lots of options for wheels so you can choose what you want to make it yours. Have some pics with ZCP wheels if you want to see what that looks like on the car.

Can provide all documentation and my maintenance spreadsheet. Can facilitate PPI and encouraged to do so.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 7 photos.
    Last edited by dilmorecg; 03-06-2021, 01:34 PM.
    2002 M3 LSB/Kiwi Vert
    2014 X5 50i
    2019 Ford Raptor

SOLD
    2002 M3 LSB/Kiwi Vert
    2014 X5 50i
    2019 Ford Raptor

Comment

Working...
    X