Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005 Silver Grey E46 M3 Manual

This is now being auctioned at:

Bid for the chance to own a 2005 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #48,902.
    Last edited by act9; 05-31-2021, 09:48 AM.

What a spectacular sales presentation. Very well presented. Best of luck.

Comment

I emailed you

Comment

Where’s the price?
        Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

According to him, he’s getting offers over 45k but he’s thinking of taking it to auction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am curious why I used wrong steering fluid , because of ZHP steering rack ? I think ATF is proper fluid for all E46.

Comment

Where is this being auctioned at?

Comment

Originally posted by Rkymtnrider View Post
                Where is this being auctioned at?
                Bid for the chance to own a 2005 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #48,902.

Comment

Originally posted by LatinSkllz View Post
                  According to him, he’s getting offers over 45k but he’s thinking of taking it to auction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  LoL. Sold on BAT for 35k, should have taken all those 45k offers.
                  3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Id be curious to know if the transaction actually went through at 35k after the auction closed. I think his original asking price was $60k
                    2006 M3 ZCP 6spd
                    2008 M3 6spd
                    2012 LP 570-4 Super Trofeo Stradale
                    2014 Ferrari 458

Follow me on instagram @ biggreasytaco

Comment

Originally posted by big greasy taco View Post
                      Id be curious to know if the transaction actually went through at 35k after the auction closed. I think his original asking price was $60k
                      I was wondering the same thing but the seller had to agree to the reserve. 60k for a 61k mile car in grey/black was nuts anyways. Nice modifications but that was still far too high.
                      3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post

I was wondering the same thing but the seller had to agree to the reserve. 60k for a 61k mile car in grey/black was nuts anyways. Nice modifications but that was still far too high.
                        He had to agree to the reserve price, but BAT has no way to "force" the seller to complete the deal. They will ban you, but there isnt really any other recourse. BAT tries to push a low reserve on sellers, who often accept it thinking their car is worth big money and will blow past the reserve - then it doesnt.

I think this goes to show that even high end mods dont add much value in the collector car market. Vanos, subframe, and high ticket maintenance has a much higher return from what I have seen.
                        Last edited by big greasy taco; 06-08-2021, 04:48 PM.
                        2006 M3 ZCP 6spd
                        2008 M3 6spd
                        2012 LP 570-4 Super Trofeo Stradale
                        2014 Ferrari 458

Follow me on instagram @ biggreasytaco

Comment

In my opinion this car was worth +/- 40k , but if seller approved 35k reserve, he should be a man and sell it for it.

Comment

Working...
                          X