WTB - Alpine White E46 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB - Alpine White E46 M3

Looking for a mint Alpine White e46 m3 coupe.
    • Preferably cinnamon interior, but black would be good as well.
    • 6spd manual preferred, but would consider SMG
    • ZCP or base both considered
    • budget is open, and will be tailored to the specific car
    • Lower the miles the better, probably nothing over 70k miles or so
    Location doesnt matter. Thanks!
    Last edited by big greasy taco; 04-27-2021, 06:22 PM.
    2006 M3 ZCP 6spd
    2008 M3 6spd
    2012 LP 570-4 Super Trofeo Stradale
    2014 Ferrari 458

Follow me on instagram @ biggreasytaco

Send me a PM or email (patrick dot loria at yale dot edu). I have an 03 with 44k miles, Alpine White. Was just about to post a for sale ad when I saw your post. Located in CT.

Comment

Did you see this one on eBay

Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Originally posted by 02_lsb View Post
        Did you see this one on eBay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/164812125446
        Thanks for the link! I have seen that listing, and got some info on the car. It needs a fair bit of cosmetic reconditioning, vanos / subframe not done, was originally an SMG car... $50k would be ballpark for a 100% reconditioned, maintained, original 6spd - definitely out of the ballpark with everything it needs and the non original 6spd.

Still on the hunt!
        2006 M3 ZCP 6spd
        2008 M3 6spd
        2014 Ferrari 458

Comment

There was one Mountain View BMW. I cannot find it online but you can call and cofirm. it was a 2003 Base Coupe with 70k miles,
          -Singh
          2004 e46 ///3 | Laguna Seca Blue | Black Leather | 6MT | Coupe
          BBS RC | Supersprint | Ground Control |
          Besian

Comment

Originally posted by Singh View Post
            There was one Mountain View BMW. I cannot find it online but you can call and cofirm. it was a 2003 Base Coupe with 70k miles,
            Hah. Yea, those guys are crooks. I was first to "reserve it" through the autonation website which supposedly "locks it in". They stalled, said it was in the detail shop, getting inspected, etc... for a week until my reservation ran out, and then relisted the car and sold it to someone else for more $$. Autonation is a joke
            2006 M3 ZCP 6spd
            2008 M3 6spd
            2014 Ferrari 458

Comment

Originally posted by big greasy taco View Post

Hah. Yea, those guys are crooks. I was first to "reserve it" through the autonation website which supposedly "locks it in". They stalled, said it was in the detail shop, getting inspected, etc... for a week until my reservation ran out, and then relisted the car and sold it to someone else for more $$. Autonation is a joke
              Logged on just to reply to this message. I been in a situation where I had dealers sell a car under me and know how much it sucks. I actually saw the car a week or two ago. You dodge a bullet with that one. It was in horrible condition and was no where near the low 20k price range. It had lots of sun/paint damage and the interior did not look great at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jt_e46m3 View Post

Logged on just to reply to this message. I been in a situation where I had dealers sell a car under me and know how much it sucks. I actually saw the car a week or two ago. You dodge a bullet with that one. It was in horrible condition and was no where near the low 20k price range. It had lots of sun/paint damage and the interior did not look great at all.
                Good to know!

This has actually happened to me more then a few times with autonation dealerships... I had 2 997 turbo's sold out from under me after I was first on the "reservation" list. They use that list very selectively, and only when it suits them. Criminals
                2006 M3 ZCP 6spd
                2008 M3 6spd
                2014 Ferrari 458

Comment

Glad to know that. AutoAutonation is shady.
                  -Singh
                  Besian

Comment

Originally posted by big greasy taco View Post

Be glad you didn't waste your time - I received the EXACT same story from BMW of Mountain View re: stalling, detail shop, inspection, etc. Here's what they're not showing you (nor me - I discovered the damage below after taking an out-of-state flight to purchase the vehicle after being repeatedly assured the car was in "great shape" and "only some minor scratches on the bumper as stated in the CarFax"). These photos were taken by me - needless to say I walked right off their lot and went straight back to the airport.

VIN Number is WBSBL93454PN57561 for anyone looking at the car now or in the future. Clearly, BMW of Mountain View has amazingly deceptive photo capturing abilities based on all of the pictures I received from the dealership and the pictures that Singh posted - right in line with how they conduct business.

MY ADVICE: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH BMW OF MOUNTAIN VIEW - THIS DEALERSHIP IS SHADY AND DECEITFUL!

Last edited by mtpktz; 05-04-2021, 06:14 PM.

Comment

I just recalled that a rep from Mountain View sent me some pictures: His contact (510) 754-3424‬
                      Attached Files
                      -Singh
                      Besian

Comment

I just recalled that a rep from Mountain View sent me some pictures: His contact (510) 754-3424‬
                        Car is trash. Worth 14k max!

Comment

How much was this car listed for?

Comment

Originally posted by 02_lsb View Post

How much was this car listed for?
                            It was 23k or something like that.

Comment

It was 23k or something like that.
                              Looks like a solid $10k obo Craigslist special. Prices are bananas these days.

Comment

Working...
                              X