Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New In Box - Style 24 LTW Double Spoke Stamped Forged Wheels - Complete Set $2900

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: New In Box - Style 24 LTW Double Spoke Stamped Forged Wheels - Complete Set $2900

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

Hello All,

I have a complete set of the LTW Stamped Style 24 Wheels that are new in the box, never been mounted and are in perfect condition. Boxes are from BMW with part numbers etc and the wheels are brand new. I have another set on my 1999 Estoril M3 and have held on to these but its time to sell them to a new happy owner. If you are still reading this, you know how desirable and hard to find these are. These are still in the OG packaging from BMW.

Official Description for Fronts (NLA and Hard to Find):
    Genuine BMW replacement E36 M3 Lightweight 17x7.5" front wheel. Also known as the M Double Spoke Forged wheel. This is the original BMW wheel as used on the E36 M3 Lightweight, M3 GT, and others. This is 17x7.5" with a ET41 offset and is the direct replacement front wheel for the Lightweight.

Official Description for Rears
    Genuine BMW replacement E36 M3 Lightweight 17x8.5" rear wheel. Also known as the M Double Spoke Forged wheel. This is the original BMW wheel as used on the E36 M3 Lightweight, M3 GT, and others. This is 17x8.5" with a ET41 offset and is the direct replacement rear wheel for the Lightweight.

Fronts are: 17x7.5 ET41
    Rears are: 17x8.5 ET41

I am a long time BMW CCA member and have owned and still own many BMWs. I am charging what I paid plus shipping.

Cheers,

Phil
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kaikane40; 09-24-2021, 11:47 AM.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Comment

Working...
    X